1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need help finding a recipe!

1. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I'm a fairly new consultant (started in March) and I have a customer who's looking for a recipe that she made last spring that a friend is asking her for. She said it's a PC recipe that used cream cheese, a packet of ranch dressing mix, roasted red bell peppers and artichoke. Is it one of the tortas? I haven't been around long enough to have the great wealth of PC recipe knowledge that alot of you have so if anyone knows what she's talking about I'd GREATLY appreciate you letting me know :)

Oct 28, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Hmmm, did you do a recipe search on CC? Off hand, I'm not sure what recipe she's referring to. But you can do a recipe search on CC and enter in the ingredients and it'll mention recipes that might fit the criteria. Also, you could search under last spring's SB and see if any of those recipes list those ingredients.

I'll see if I can figure out what it might be though. :)

Oct 28, 2009
  3. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

Also check JoycesFineCooking.com

Oct 28, 2009
  4. Pedey

Pedey Member

Is she maybe thinking of the Elegant Artichoke Cups? There's no ranch in them & it's mozzarella & Parmesan cheese.... but they have the red pepper & artichoke! LOL

Oct 28, 2009
  5. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

Tried both, had no luck. I'll have to ask her if she remembers anything else or if she knows whether she found it online or in a cookbook.

Oct 29, 2009
Have something to add?