• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding a Product? Ask Us!

In summary, Jamie has retired from PC consulting, but she would like to find a consultant to order from and tack on to a party or order directly on occasion.
PartiesbyJamie
Silver Member
I am permitted to ask for it on here???

I have a question first. Why can you not order it yourself? Are you a consultant?

Okay, that was two questions. LOL!

Per her signature and a recent post, Jamie has retired as a consultant.

We may not buy or sell current products directly on the site, but we can discuss things like that via PM.

We also shouldn't be selling any new products until March 1st!!

NooraK said:
Per her signature and a recent post, Jamie has retired as a consultant.

We may not buy or sell current products directly on the site, but we can discuss things like that via PM.

Well, I didn't want to assume. It doesn't specify that she retired from PC.

Chef Kearns said:
Well, I didn't want to assume. It doesn't specify that she retired from PC.

I understand :D When you assume, you make an... well, you know.

If it wasn't for having seen the other post recently, I wouldn't have guessed either.

Funny to see this conversation has gotten so far w/o my input :) yes, I retired from PC but haven't quite gotten used to not being able to buy on my own. I'd love to find someone in my area (Lake Barrington IL) that I could order from & tack it on to a party on occassion - I could always go through my old group too but then I have to do direct shipping.

Sorry I can't help you, but you're always welcome to order from my website :D

I know a couple consultants up your way. One for sure is in Schaumburg. I think another one is in Streamwood. LMK if you want their info.

Sure thing ... can you send me a PM w/ the info. There must be someone a little closer though ... anyone in Barrington (village, North or Lake)??? Lake Zurich??Thanks!

Alright Jamie, I have to say it. Why not host an online catalog show with me, get your goodies for free! You already have a contact list! ha ha

I figured that would come from someone :) I"ll think about it ... if I decide to do one I will contact you first!! I'm sure you can imagine what my cabinets look like filled w/ PC stuff - I really don't NEED anything but I don't care for the past two versions of the colander / bowls & would prefer the stainless. Maybe I'll consider a HWC show - always a good cause. :)

If you go to the main PC website, could you just ask to be put in contact with a consultant and go through the leads system? Wouldn't they match you up with someone close to you?

Yes I could do that but I know that it doesn't always give you someone really close by ... directors in the "area" get leads on a rotation & there could also be a consultant closer - thought I'd reach out here first.

Related to Need Help Finding a Product? Ask Us!

What are some new products available at Pampered Chef?

We have a wide range of new products to choose from, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Quick Slice. Check out our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

Can I try out new products before purchasing?

Yes, we offer product demonstrations and cooking parties where you can try out our new products and see how they can improve your cooking experience. Contact your local consultant to schedule a demonstration.

Are there any special deals on new products?

We often have promotions and discounts on new products, so be sure to keep an eye out for those. You can also check with your local consultant for any special offers.

How do I know which new product is right for me?

Our website has detailed information about each new product, including its features and benefits. You can also contact your local consultant for personalized recommendations based on your cooking needs.

Are new products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our new products come with a warranty to ensure your satisfaction. The length of the warranty varies depending on the product, so be sure to check the product details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj