• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Free Show Planners on PP? Don't Worry, We've Got You Covered!

In summary, a Free Show Planner on Pp is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for planning and organizing a Pampered Chef party. It is accessed through the "Party Planning" tab on the Pampered Chef account and is completely free for consultants to use. It can be customized for each party and includes features for tracking orders and guest information.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Question... I totally forgot how to enter the free show planner on PP... I found out I am doing my fundraiser presentation for 70 girls next Friday night and need to submit my supply order ASAP!! Many thanks in advance!

Anyone know the answer to this? I was wondering about this too...

GourmetGirl said:
Question... I totally forgot how to enter the free show planner on PP... I found out I am doing my fundraiser presentation for 70 girls next Friday night and need to submit my supply order ASAP!! Many thanks in advance!

Just click "n/c" at the right :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So obvious, but never would have thought to do that!

GourmetGirl said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! So obvious, but never would have thought to do that!

You are so welcome!

GourmetGirl said:
Ok, WAIT! Are you saying we can order a free pkg of show planners, or what is this? Do you have a #? I have the free write in's on my order, but want to be able to get all I can for free....:D

jwpamp said:
Ok, WAIT! Are you saying we can order a free pkg of show planners, or what is this? Do you have a #? I have the free write in's on my order, but want to be able to get all I can for free....:D

EE98...its says NO CHARGE for 1st pack!!!!:D :D :D

Wow! Thanks! I had no idea!

1. What is a Free Show Planner on Pp?

A Free Show Planner on Pp is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps you plan and organize your Pampered Chef party. It includes features such as guest lists, invitations, and order forms.

2. How do I access the Free Show Planner on Pp?

To access the Free Show Planner on Pp, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Party Planning" tab. From there, you can select the Free Show Planner option.

3. Is the Free Show Planner on Pp free to use?

Yes, the Free Show Planner on Pp is completely free to use for Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of your consultant resources and does not require any additional fees.

4. Can I customize the Free Show Planner on Pp for my party?

Yes, the Free Show Planner on Pp allows you to customize various elements such as party date, time, and location. You can also add your own personal message to the invitation and order forms.

5. Can I track orders and guest information through the Free Show Planner on Pp?

Yes, the Free Show Planner on Pp has features that allow you to track orders and guest information. This makes it easier to keep track of your party sales and follow up with guests after the party is over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom2matt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefann