1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need # for receipt

1. ChefVicki

ChefVicki Novice Member

Hi,
    I need the number to write in for the write in sales receipts. I have the paperwork supply form but it doesn't give the number for the first 40 free ones?
    Thanks for your help
    Vicki Kaylor
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    The Pampered Chef

Mar 10, 2006
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

EE24 is the item # for the 40 write in sale receipts.

I must thank you for the reminder. shame on me I forgot something for free. :eek:

Mar 10, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Oh no!!

I just placed and already received a supply order and I forgot about the 40 free!! Bummer. I guess I missed out.

Mar 10, 2006
  4. bbauman07

I would try to redeem it on your next supply order, that is what I am going to do.

Mar 10, 2006
  5. cjdrish

cjdrish Novice Member

don't forget you have to go in to PP and add them before you can put them on a supply order. I felt really dumb when I had to call HO!!

Mar 10, 2006
  6. Brookeskitchen

Brookeskitchen Novice Member

How many come in a pack

Do 40 come in a pack - so we only put 1 as the quantity?

Thanks,

Brooke

7. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

When you add it to the product list call it "40 free receipts" and then when you order it say quantity 1.

Mar 10, 2006
  8. Ok, I updated my product list and it still doesn't find it. EE24 doesn't exist... any suggestions... or is it smart enough not to give me any... :(

9. cjdrish

cjdrish Novice Member

go to update then product information then add. then put the information in then when you go back to your supply order it will be there! good luck

Mar 10, 2006
  10. ChefVicki

ChefVicki Novice Member

Not working??

O.K. this is crazy, I can't get the 40 free receipts to work. I added it to product info but when I go back to supply order it says ee24 is not allowed on this order. This is the first one I have placed for the new season??
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Vicki Kaylor
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    The Pampered Chef

Mar 13, 2006
  11. bbauman07

you have to update your PP first. You may even have to manually add it.

Mar 13, 2006
  12. lmills

lmills

need # for 40 free itemized

I know how to manually add the 40 free receipts to PP, but I do not have the number for the itemized version. Can someone please help?
    Thanks!

Mar 22, 2006
  13. lmills

lmills

still need # for free receipts

Thanks- I got to that point already with PP and I do know how to add items manually. The challenge is I do not know the correct item number. Write-ins are EE24, so does anyone know the itemized number?
    Thanks!:confused:

Mar 22, 2006
  14. It is EE24, I'm having prob too! Hope I figure it out tonight... I'm not sure about adding manually but I'll give it a shot. Thanks everyone for your input

Mar 30, 2006
  15. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

I had the same problem last night. I placed a spring paperwork order last month (Feb) but forgot to order ANY receipts :eek: When I went to place a March order for receipts it wouldn't let me get the free ones. I thought it was because I already ordered spring stuff. I'm going to email HO today and see if it's too late. "Free" should be free no matter which order to place them on! :(

Mar 30, 2006
Have something to add?