• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need # for receipt

ChefVicki

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2005
Hi,
I need the number to write in for the write in sales receipts. I have the paperwork supply form but it doesn't give the number for the first 40 free ones?
Thanks for your help
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
EE24 is the item # for the 40 write in sale receipts.

I must thank you for the reminder. shame on me I forgot something for free. :eek:

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Oh no!!

I just placed and already received a supply order and I forgot about the 40 free!! Bummer. I guess I missed out.

cjdrish

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2005
don't forget you have to go in to PP and add them before you can put them on a supply order. I felt really dumb when I had to call HO!!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Brookeskitchen said:
Do 40 come in a pack - so we only put 1 as the quantity?

Thanks,

Brooke
When you add it to the product list call it "40 free receipts" and then when you order it say quantity 1.

cjdrish

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2005
go to update then product information then add. then put the information in then when you go back to your supply order it will be there! good luck

ChefVicki

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2005
Not working??

O.K. this is crazy, I can't get the 40 free receipts to work. I added it to product info but when I go back to supply order it says ee24 is not allowed on this order. This is the first one I have placed for the new season??
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Vicki Kaylor
The Pampered Chef

Feb 25, 2006
need # for 40 free itemized

I know how to manually add the 40 free receipts to PP, but I do not have the number for the itemized version. Can someone please help?
Thanks!

Feb 25, 2006
still need # for free receipts

Thanks- I got to that point already with PP and I do know how to add items manually. The challenge is I do not know the correct item number. Write-ins are EE24, so does anyone know the itemized number?
Thanks!:confused:

May 13, 2005
It is EE24, I'm having prob too! Hope I figure it out tonight... I'm not sure about adding manually but I'll give it a shot. Thanks everyone for your input

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
ChefVicki said:
O.K. this is crazy, I can't get the 40 free receipts to work. I added it to product info but when I go back to supply order it says ee24 is not allowed on this order. This is the first one I have placed for the new season??
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Vicki Kaylor
The Pampered Chef

I had the same problem last night. I placed a spring paperwork order last month (Feb) but forgot to order ANY receipts :eek: When I went to place a March order for receipts it wouldn't let me get the free ones. I thought it was because I already ordered spring stuff. I'm going to email HO today and see if it's too late. "Free" should be free no matter which order to place them on! :(