• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Easy Accent Decorator Part - Quick Reply Appreciated!

, I think it was on a weekly bytes. I have at least 3 customers that are looking for rings and I don't know what to tell them except buy a new EAD. You can give this form to your client and they can handle, or if you prefer, you can place the order in Pampered Partner.EAD ring
beepampered
I'm looking for an Easy Accent Decorator. Or, actually, the part you push down with your thumb - mine broke and I'd like one sooner than waiting for a return. Thanks for e-mailing me directly with [email protected]

Call the HO and do a return! Tell them you are a consultant and you NEED to have a new one before you send them the old one because you need it for your shows. They do it for me whenever I ask.

Still looking for an OLD bottom ring for an EAD if anyone has one floating around! Thanks!

straitfan said:
Still looking for an OLD bottom ring for an EAD if anyone has one floating around! Thanks!

Isnt this where the Playtex ring comes into play? I have heard that it fits perfectly.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Isnt this where the Playtex ring comes into play? I have heard that it fits perfectly.

OOOOOHHHH... I will have to try this :eek:

thechefofnorthbend said:
I had heard that before and PC actually said that as one of the tips lately - I think it was on a weekly bytes.

What Platex rings are you all talking about. I have at least 3 customers that are looking for rings and I don't know what to tell them except buy a new EAD.:rolleyes:

Replacement OartsItem 177k is a Lower Ring for the EAD-- $2, including shipping.

I just ordered the wire insert piece to one of my Egg Slicers and shipping took a couple of weeks; however, for $4 I practically have a brand new item!

You can give this form to your client and they can handle, or if you prefer, you can place the order in Pampered Partner.

Attachments

• replacement_parts_order_frm_sep2006.pdf
    50.5 KB · Views: 349
EAD ring
cgreen said:
Item 177k is a Lower Ring for the EAD-- $2, including shipping.

I just ordered the wire insert piece to one of my Egg Slicers and shipping took a couple of weeks; however, for $4 I practically have a brand new item!

You can give this form to your client and they can handle, or if you prefer, you can place the order in Pampered Partner.

The 177K I believe is for the new EAD... the old style the older platex bottle ring works great... the tip is a little loose but if it were filled I don't think it would.

Great Idea who ever figured it out. :)

Karla

What is a Need Easy Accent Decorator Part?

A Need Easy Accent Decorator Part is a tool used for decorating and filling desserts, pastries, and other dishes with precision and ease. It is designed to make baking and cooking more efficient and enjoyable.

How do I use the Need Easy Accent Decorator Part?

To use the Need Easy Accent Decorator Part, simply fill the container with your desired icing or filling, attach the desired decorating tip, and press down on the handle to dispense the icing or filling onto your dish. You can also adjust the amount of icing or filling dispensed by adjusting the handle.

What are the benefits of using a Need Easy Accent Decorator Part?

The Need Easy Accent Decorator Part allows for precise and controlled decorating, saving you time and effort in the kitchen. It also eliminates the need for messy piping bags and makes cleaning up a breeze.

Are there different decorating tips available for the Need Easy Accent Decorator Part?

Yes, there are a variety of decorating tips available for the Need Easy Accent Decorator Part, allowing you to create different designs and patterns with your icing or filling. The tips are easy to switch out and can be purchased separately.

Is the Need Easy Accent Decorator Part dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Need Easy Accent Decorator Part is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. Simply disassemble the parts and place them in the dishwasher for a hassle-free cleaning experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry
  • letscook04