• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dcb Pork Tenderloin Recipe

In summary, to cook a pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker, preheat your oven to 375°F, place the tenderloin in the DCB, season with desired spices, cover and cook for 25 minutes, remove lid and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145°F, let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Yes, you can marinate the pork tenderloin before cooking and recommended seasonings include garlic, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and black pepper. You can also use frozen tenderloin, but it will require longer cooking time and is recommended to thaw before cooking. Serve with roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice, or salad, or add vegetables
susanr613
Gold Member
Sorry to ask a question which has probably been asked and answered a zillion times.

I am new to pork tenderloin and want to make it in the DCB-microwave tonight. What do I put on it, do I trim, what can I put in with it. and how long do i nuke it (and covered or uncovered?

Thanks so much!

Go to CC and its under the Products and Recipes~ Enhance Your Shows!

ah....i know i can always count on this board to steer me in the right direction. thanks so much, jenni!

Can anyone tell me if they have ever cooked a beef tenderloin in the DCB?

I wouldn't do a beef tenderloin in the DCB. I like to sear the beef for a nice crust, or cut it into steaks. It seems a shame to microwave such an expensive cut!

I usually grill it! But I would try the DCB recipe, because I have really liked all of them so far!

Where do you find your pork tenderloin? I can never find a 1 lb tenderloin at the store. Just the seasoned ones for $8 (they are a bit over 1lb).

Thanks!

Andrea

the unmarianated ones here are usually shrink wrapped and actually have 2 tenderloins in them, so they are going to weigh more than one pound. THey are usually close by the marianated ones.

1. How do I cook a pork tenderloin in the DCB (Deep Covered Baker)?

To cook a pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker, preheat your oven to 375°F. Place the tenderloin in the DCB and season with your desired spices. Cover with the lid and cook for 25 minutes. Remove the lid and continue cooking for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.

2. Can I marinate the pork tenderloin before cooking it in the DCB?

Yes, you can marinate the pork tenderloin before cooking it in the Deep Covered Baker. Place the tenderloin and marinade in a resealable plastic bag and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Before cooking, remove the tenderloin from the marinade and discard the excess liquid. Proceed with the cooking instructions mentioned above.

3. What are some recommended seasonings for a pork tenderloin in the DCB?

Some popular seasonings for pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker include garlic, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and black pepper. You can also use your favorite BBQ rub or marinade for added flavor.

4. Can I use frozen pork tenderloin in the DCB?

Yes, you can use frozen pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker, but it will require longer cooking time. It is recommended to thaw the tenderloin before cooking for more even cooking and to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F.

5. What sides go well with a pork tenderloin in the DCB?

Pork tenderloin goes well with a variety of sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice, or a fresh salad. You can also add vegetables to the DCB along with the tenderloin for a one-dish meal. Some popular vegetable options include carrots, potatoes, and green beans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • lorilynn95