• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dad or Masculine Theme Ideas!!

In summary, the director pitches a show about camping with high-end appliances, and offers ideas for products that men might appreciate.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Any suggestions for a Dad theme? I know grilling is a good one, what else?!

My husband loves the large round stone for chicken and pizza. But his favorite so far is the Executive cookware. Maybe focus on that and how its so easy to clean up. Maybe something outdoors.

A director here does a whole guy show on camping. She pitches a tent in the living room and shows them the tools that would work great on the campground. The does the scrambled eggs in the Quick Stir Pitcher. She shows how alot of our tools are useful in the camp setting. I know she show higher priced products, but I don't have an outline of her show. Maybe you real imaginative people can think of other ideas.

Some of the products that my husband and I have used for years for game cleaning, canning and camping:

Kitchen shears for cleaning pheasant, duck, dove, quail etc
Self sharpening knives for larger game
Medium and large cutting boards for larger game
double burner griddle for larger camp stoves (don't get it too hot)
All the grill tools for cooking over a fire
My dad has his own food chopper and ultimate slice and grate
Quikut paring knives for tool boxes, tackle boxes, boat glove box,
car glove box, first aid kit- use your imagination
Flexible funnels for saving deep fryer grease

It's been my experience that our products "speak for themselves" as far as most men are concerned. And when men like these products they spend lots of $$$ on them. Hope this helps.

LOTS of great ideas! Thanks!

Chef Kearns - would you ask your director....Would you ask your director for her outline for Camping Show, I've got a hostess who I know would LOVE that.

Thanks,

Lisa

Bumping this up.

What are some popular masculine-themed products from Pampered Chef?

Some popular masculine-themed products from Pampered Chef include the BBQ Grill Pan, the Steak Knives Set, the Beer Bread Mix, the Whiskey Stones Set, and the Garlic Press.

Do you offer any special promotions or discounts for Father's Day or other occasions?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for Father's Day, as well as other occasions such as birthdays and holidays. These promotions can be found on our website or through our consultants.

Are there any recipes specifically geared towards dads or men?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are specifically geared towards dads or men. Some examples include our Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Burgers, Beer Can Chicken, and Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops. These recipes can be found on our website or through our consultants.

Can you provide gift wrapping services for Father's Day or other occasions?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. This can be selected at checkout when making a purchase on our website, or you can request gift wrapping from your consultant when placing an order.

Do you have any gift ideas for dads who love to cook or grill?

We have a wide range of gift ideas for dads who love to cook or grill. Some popular options include our Deluxe Air Fryer, the Grill and Griddle Set, the Electric Grill and Panini Press, and the BBQ Apron and Tool Set. These can all be found on our website or through our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.em
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
caremmel
  • Chef Chrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies