• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dad or Masculine theme ideas!!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Any suggestions for a Dad theme? I know grilling is a good one, what else?!

ayalaa

Feb 16, 2006
My husband loves the large round stone for chicken and pizza. But his favorite so far is the Executive cookware. Maybe focus on that and how its so easy to clean up. Maybe something outdoors.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
A director here does a whole guy show on camping. She pitches a tent in the living room and shows them the tools that would work great on the campground. The does the scrambled eggs in the Quick Stir Pitcher. She shows how alot of our tools are useful in the camp setting. I know she show higher priced products, but I don't have an outline of her show. Maybe you real imaginative people can think of other ideas.

Chefweezie

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2006
Some of the products that my husband and I have used for years for game cleaning, canning and camping:

Kitchen shears for cleaning pheasant, duck, dove, quail etc
Self sharpening knives for larger game
Medium and large cutting boards for larger game
double burner griddle for larger camp stoves (don't get it too hot)
All the grill tools for cooking over a fire
My dad has his own food chopper and ultimate slice and grate
Quikut paring knives for tool boxes, tackle boxes, boat glove box,
car glove box, first aid kit- use your imagination
Flexible funnels for saving deep fryer grease

It's been my experience that our products "speak for themselves" as far as most men are concerned. And when men like these products they spend lots of $$$ on them. Hope this helps.

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Chef Kearns - would you ask your director....

Would you ask your director for her outline for Camping Show, I've got a hostess who I know would LOVE that.

Thanks,

Lisa