• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Consultant Near Dayton, Oh for Customer

In summary, the customer wants a bridal shower show on Tuesday, June 5th in Dayton, OH. The show would be from 5-7pm and would be at the work site (Miami Valley Hospital). There is no oven or microwave available, but the customer is willing to have the show done outside if necessary. Two consultants from near Dayton are available to do the show.
chefheather
I have a customer who would like to host a bridal shower show for a co-worker of hers on Tuesday, June 5th. The show would be in Dayton, OH. I wouldn't mind traveling the distance to Dayton for the show; however, I will be out of town with my full-time job that day :( And they are very set on the date of the shower, so we weren't able to come to an agreeable date.

I told her I would help find a consultant who was available to do the show for her and since my cluster mates are all in my area (near Columbus), I thought I'd turn to a local consultant. Any takers??

They would like the show to be on Tuesday evening 6/5 from 5-7pm and would be held at their work site (Miami Valley Hospital). She did say that there is no oven and/or microwave available. I don't have any other details about show.

Be the first to let me know you are available and would be willing to help my customer out and the show is yours.

Thanks!
Heather

I have two consultants that live near Dayton. One is in Xenia, the other in Beavercreek! I'll PM you and contact my girls :)

Sounds great! I hope this will work out for one of them.

I just wanted to post that I am working with Lisa to see if one of her girls is available for the show....just in case any other consultants were also interested. Hopefully, one of Lisa's girls will be able to help the customer.

I am available to do the show. I am in Cincinnati, Dayton is about a hour away. But if the other two can not I can do it. Just let me know. And Thank you.

Karen,

Thanks - I'll let you know if the other ladies aren't able to do the show. Thanks!!

Related to Need Consultant Near Dayton, Oh for Customer

1. What services does Pampered Chef offer in Dayton, OH?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking, baking, and kitchen products for sale through our consultants in Dayton, OH. Our consultants also offer cooking demonstrations, recipe ideas, and personalized customer service to enhance your cooking and hosting experience.

2. How can I find a consultant near me in Dayton, OH?

You can easily find a consultant near you in Dayton, OH by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and you will be provided with a list of available consultants in your area.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Dayton, OH?

Yes, you can definitely host a Pampered Chef party in Dayton, OH. Our consultants are available to help you plan and host a fun and interactive cooking experience for you and your guests. You can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Dayton, OH?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Dayton, OH, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" tab. From there, you can learn more about the benefits and requirements of becoming a consultant and sign up to join our team.

5. What sets Pampered Chef consultants in Dayton, OH apart from other kitchen product sellers?

Pampered Chef consultants in Dayton, OH offer more than just high-quality kitchen products. Our consultants provide personalized customer service and cooking expertise to help you get the most out of your Pampered Chef products. They also offer fun and interactive cooking experiences through parties and demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies