• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cheap Household Items? Check Out My List!

In summary, "Fs: Large List of Stuff" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to create a customized list of products for purchasing. You can share the list with others, add items from the product page or cart, and there is no limit to the number of items you can have on your list. You can also save your list for future use by creating an account on the website.
chefkathy
I moved to a new place and don't have room to keep this all.See my attached list. I prefer that you email me if you are interested. jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

Attachments

• Items for Sale.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 436
Deb...the pink polka dot gloves??? You would look so great with those on!! (Sorry...I gave those away to a lady that said her young daughter would love them! They were my least favorite HWC item:yuck:)

I actually liked them, but my other pair got a hole so fast. I'd rather spend $2 on a yellow pair at WalMart. :)

Related to Need Cheap Household Items? Check Out My List!

1. What is "Fs: Large List of Stuff" and how does it work?

"Fs: Large List of Stuff" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to create a customized list of all the products you are interested in purchasing. You can add and remove items from the list, and then easily purchase them all at once.

2. Can I share my "Fs: Large List of Stuff" with others?

Yes, you can share your list with friends and family via email or by generating a link. This is a great way to share your favorite Pampered Chef products with others.

3. How do I add items to my "Fs: Large List of Stuff"?

You can add items to your list by clicking on the "Add to List" button on the product page. You can also add items from your cart by selecting the "Add to List" option before checking out.

4. Is there a limit to how many items I can have on my "Fs: Large List of Stuff"?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can have on your list. You can add as many products as you want and organize them into different categories for easy browsing.

5. Can I save my "Fs: Large List of Stuff" for future use?

Yes, you can save your list for future use by creating an account on the Pampered Chef website. This will allow you to access your list from any device and easily purchase the items on your list whenever you're ready.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AudraKYPCLady
  • DebbieJ