• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bread Tube Use & Care Instructions? Can anyone share them?

In summary, the bread tube should be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is not safe to use in the microwave and should only be used in the oven. To remove bread from the tube, let it cool and gently push it out. The bread tube can be used for various types of dough, but should be greased before use. Store it in a cool, dry place and keep the removable bottom separate to prevent damage.
ardipc
Gold Member
Hi,

Does anyone have the Bread Tube Use & Care card typed or scanned that they could post?

Thanks!
Ardi

If you can wait till Monday I can e-mail it to you.
(My scan function doesn't work at home, I can scan it to you from work.)
I stoped by a garage sale a few months ago and bought the "Valtrompia Bread Tube" for $1.00!!!

Have not used it yet, but what a deal!!:D

I can wait until Monday. Thanks so much!ArdiPS Those are also on the Outlet right at the moment for $2. Not quite as good, but still good! :)

me too. please.

5 Most Frequently Asked Questions about "Need Bread Tube Use & Care"

Q: How do I clean the bread tube?

A: To clean the bread tube, hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not put it in the dishwasher as it may damage the coating.

Q: Can I use the bread tube in the microwave?

A: No, the bread tube is not safe to use in the microwave as it may cause damage to the tube and the microwave itself. It is designed for use in the oven only.

Q: How do I remove the bread from the tube?

A: To remove the bread from the tube, let it cool for a few minutes and then gently push the bread out from the open end of the tube. Do not use sharp objects to remove the bread as it may damage the tube.

Q: Can I use the bread tube for other types of dough?

A: Yes, the bread tube can be used for various types of dough such as pizza dough, pastry dough, and even meatloaf. Just make sure to grease the inside of the tube before adding the dough.

Q: How do I store the bread tube?

A: Store the bread tube in a cool, dry place. If the tube has a removable bottom, make sure to store it separately to prevent damage. Avoid storing it near heat sources or in direct sunlight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CathyP
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CathyP
  • aprilmlittlefield
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef