• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Decorate a Mexican-Themed Booth to Attract More Visitors?

In summary, Ashley is doing a booth at a local craft fair and is giving away a party every hour. She is providing ingredients, all the fun, and doing all the invites/reminder calls.
AudraKYPCLady
I am doing a booth on Saturday at a local craft fair and I have decided to add more shows to my calendar I am giving away a "Fun with Friends, Fajitas and a Fabulous Trifle" party every hour! That's 6 shows right there. (I will probably call everyone and tell them they won to see how many I can book). I will provide ingredients, all the fun and do all the invites/reminder calls as well.

What I need is some ideas to decorate my table to attract attention and excitement. So far I have peppers in the deep covered baker, I'm bringing a trifle bowl to put mexican candies in or something else, don't know yet. I am going to try to get my hands on a sombrero and a poncho to lay on the table. Throw out any ideas you might have. Thanks!

If you have a Party City near you, they have decor for Cinco de Mayo. We bought a table cloth there for our work celebration and it was only $3. They have streamers, balloons and other stuff too.

Go to the dollar store - you'll find lots of stuff you can use.

AudraKYPCLady said:
I am doing a booth on Saturday at a local craft fair and I have decided to add more shows to my calendar I am giving away a "Fun with Friends, Fajitas and a Fabulous Trifle" party every hour! That's 6 shows right there. (I will probably call everyone and tell them they won to see how many I can book). I will provide ingredients, all the fun and do all the invites/reminder calls as well.

What I need is some ideas to decorate my table to attract attention and excitement. So far I have peppers in the deep covered baker, I'm bringing a trifle bowl to put mexican candies in or something else, don't know yet. I am going to try to get my hands on a sombrero and a poncho to lay on the table. Throw out any ideas you might have. Thanks!

How did you do? Please let us know?

How did your booth go? Would love to hear all of the recipes and ideas that you used for your table.

Ashley

Well... I know I should consider the booth a total loss, but I strangely feel optimistic about it. I did not get one person to give me their info, did not sell one thing (didn't really expect to) and didn't book one show. I did however pass out about 30 old catalogs (with my info) and about 100 recipe cards (with my info). I talked to about a dozen people or more about how shows and PC is so different than 5-10 years ago when they last had a show, and even talked about several products that people asked about. A bunch of people said they would call me (I know the odds are not good for that) but I don't feel like it was a total wash.I got a huge margarita helium balloon and an orange table cloths as well as a poster board sign on the table that read "friends, fajitas, and margaritas" with a couple cute pictures. Also said, "enter to win one of six 'no hassle' shows". I was/am cooking the rush hour fajitas as well as a trifle to show off the bowl that will go on sale next month. I also make the margaritas that I got the recipe off of here. I have a show booked for 4/9 for this show that the crazy lady has been rescheduling since the beginning of November!

1. What are some traditional Mexican decorations that could be used for booth decor?

Some traditional Mexican decorations that could be used for booth decor include papel picado (colorful paper banners), sombreros, serapes (colorful woven blankets), piñatas, and papel de china (tissue paper flowers).

2. Can you provide some suggestions for incorporating food into the booth decor?

Absolutely! You can display some traditional Mexican dishes and ingredients, such as tortillas, guacamole, and salsa, on decorative platters or in colorful bowls. You could also use food as a centerpiece, such as a bowl of limes with a small cactus plant in the middle.

3. Are there any specific colors or patterns that would work well for a Mexican-themed booth?

Bright and bold colors are often associated with Mexican decor, such as red, green, yellow, and blue. Traditional patterns like stripes, zigzags, and floral designs can also add a festive touch to the booth.

4. How can I incorporate traditional Mexican music into the booth decor?

You could have a small speaker playing traditional Mexican music in the background. You could also display some musical instruments, such as maracas or a guitar, as part of the booth decor.

5. Can you suggest some ways to make the booth more interactive for customers?

One idea could be to have a make-your-own salsa bar, where customers can choose from a variety of ingredients to create their own personalized salsa. You could also have a photo booth with props and decorations that customers can use to take fun pictures. Another option could be to have a mini cooking demonstration or tasting station where customers can try out some Mexican-inspired dishes or products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • esavvymom