• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Invitation? Look No Further!

In summary, "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!" is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef that offers a collection of invitation templates and ideas for a variety of events and occasions. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through consultants and parties. The templates can be customized to fit specific events and there are no associated costs.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have an invitation for this theme?
Thanks,
Jane :)

Does this help?Hope this is what you are looking for!

Attachments

• invitation, wine tasting show.doc
    281.5 KB · Views: 484
what kind of recipe are you making for a wine party? i have a friend who wants to host a party but really wants a wine theme. i am still really new and i have no idea what to make.

the greek cheese torta would be good, or the quiche loraine tartlets.

Yep, I'm thinking the Greek Cheese Torta. I haven't had it with wine, but I'm thinking it would be quite tasty with a good red???? I have no business doing a wine show as my only basis on if a wine is good is if I like it, period. I have no clue about ANYTHING relating to wine. I know there is some info in the files, but I'm really not sure I can even wing this one. Oh well, maybe my guests can do the demo on the wine part!

Thanks DebinIA! That's a great help!

updated inviteI updated the wine invite that Deb posted earlier with the May specials.

Attachments

• invitation, wine tasting show may.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 395
For the Greek Torta, I would go with a semi-sweet wine wine. Perhaps even maybe a Reisling. I would not suggest a red because the flavors would compete and you want to compliment. The quiche lorraine tartlets would be a good choice. You could try a fish dish(yes I love rhyming lol) with a Chardonnay. For a dry red wine, I would suggest a recipe with beef or lamb. (I used to work at a winery, I am not an expert, but this would be my suggestion)

-signed

Mary*your local wino*Lou

Related to Need an Invitation? Look No Further!

What is "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!"?

"Need an Invitation? Look No Further!" is a collection of invitation templates and ideas for various events and occasions, created by Pampered Chef. It is designed to make the invitation process easier and more creative for our customers.

How can I access "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!"?

You can access "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!" link. It is also available through our consultants and at Pampered Chef parties.

Are there any costs associated with "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!"?

No, there are no costs associated with "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!" It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to our customers.

What types of events and occasions are covered in "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!"?

"Need an Invitation? Look No Further!" offers a variety of invitation templates and ideas for events such as birthdays, weddings, baby showers, holidays, and more. It also includes general invitation designs that can be used for any occasion.

Can I customize the invitation templates in "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!"?

Yes, you can customize the invitation templates in "Need an Invitation? Look No Further!" to fit your specific event or occasion. You can add your own text, images, and colors to make it unique and personal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies