• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice Asap on Discontinued Item!

we've been using this same product for 20 years and we weren't even aware of it! Thanks for the help everyone.
DebbieSAChef
Hello fellow cheffers,

I need some help with an old discontinued product for a custoimer. I don't know what it is called. This customer said something about it getting attached to a stick of butter I think, and it skims the butter.
So maybe a butter skimmer?? Anyone have a name for this product. I know it was offered in 1997!!! :eek:

Help! Everyone put on your thinking caps! I appreciate all the help.
Thanks in advance!!
Debbie

It's not the corn butterer that we have now?

I couldn't go back far enough. I found a copy of a 1999 S/S catalog and the only butter things I could find was the corn butterer that is still offered that you put a stick of butter into, and the Magic Mop which skims the fat in soups, stews, or gravies. The fibers soak up the grease.

I couldn't find anything that did both. Sorry. I am sure a seasoned consultant can help. I just can't think of anything like what you are talking about.

(And I have been buying Pampered Chef since about 1990) But I am stumped.

Tracy

/tracycooks

:D :D

If it's not the Corn Butterer then it could be the Magic Mop, it takes grease off of the tops of soups and what not.

I have a F/W 1998 catty and all I could find were the Corn Butterer & Magic Mop as well.
Sorry Debbie!!

Another hintShe did mention something about a clip!!
I know our director had a red holiday sheet and she read it off as:
"Spread and Clip"
or
"Clip and spread"

It was a holiday gift idea sheet and recipe on back for her customers from 1997. I think she said PC had it available online to print off before we got these cool new mini catalogs for our guests.
Thanks for all the suggestions but it is not the corn butterer. That was my first guess but I was wrong.

Anyway I would appreciate more help. Where are the veterans? LOL
:D :D :D :D
Debbie

The only other thing I could think of was a gadget that looks a little bit like a spreader and it had a groove to rest on the tub of butter. I don't know the exact name, but I still have the tool.

Again, it wasn't in my S/S 1999 book.

We will keep trying.

Tracy

/tracycooks

:)

Call HO and see if they can find it

DebbieSAChef said:
She did mention something about a clip!!
I know our director had a red holiday sheet and she read it off as:
"Spread and Clip"
or
"Clip and spread"

It was a holiday gift idea sheet and recipe on back for her customers from 1997. I think she said PC had it available online to print off before we got these cool new mini catalogs for our guests.
Thanks for all the suggestions but it is not the corn butterer. That was my first guess but I was wrong.

Anyway I would appreciate more help. Where are the veterans? LOL
:D :D :D :D
Debbie
I'm not positive what it was called but it looked like a spreader but had a piece across it. They had some in the surprise boxes at conference. Maybe it will be in the outlet at some point.

PS: I could be wrong but I don't think PC was online in 1997. I think the flyer was either made by a consultant or it was for consultants...

I'm wondering if it is a spreader but had a indent on the spreader part so it would clip onto the butter dish. I have one and I bought it in 98 or 99 and I have had so many people ask me if they would bring it back!:p

Clip n Spread
PampMomof3 said:
I'm wondering if it is a spreader but had a indent on the spreader part so it would clip onto the butter dish. I have one and I bought it in 98 or 99 and I have had so many people ask me if they would bring it back!:p

YES!!! That's the one!! After much research, I found it!! Clip n Spread available back in 98-99. Sold for $3.75! clips on to the tub of butter for spreading, I guess and the lid still closes over it.

Does anyone have one or two for sale?? Please let me know!!
Debbie

BethCooks4U said:
I'm not positive what it was called but it looked like a spreader but had a piece across it. They had some in the surprise boxes at conference. Maybe it will be in the outlet at some point.

PS: I could be wrong but I don't think PC was online in 1997. I think the flyer was either made by a consultant or it was for consultants...
Can you imagine the dark ages of not submitting and checking your shows and sales online? I shudder at the thought!!

gilliandanielle said:
Can you imagine the dark ages of not submitting and checking your shows and sales online? I shudder at the thought!!
Imagine all the calls they got in those days. Of course there were less consultant but still! :eek:

Ha!!!! This is funny--I still have mine in my turn around andused it last friday at a show and everyone wanted one. ooppss!!!

she can have mine! its used obviously, but in good shape!

Clip n Spread
ange13 said:
Ha!!!! This is funny--I still have mine in my turn around andused it last friday at a show and everyone wanted one. ooppss!!!

she can have mine! its used obviously, but in good shape!

I just PM'd you! Thanks,
Debbie

I got one in my surprise box, or traded for it. I think it's a great idea, but mine doesn't fit on my Brummel & Brown...I can't wait to use it at Thanksgiving, though! I think it will be a hit!

1. What is the discontinued item and why was it discontinued?

The discontinued item is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer. It was discontinued due to low demand and the introduction of newer models with updated features.

2. Can I still purchase the discontinued item?

No, unfortunately the discontinued item is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers online.

3. Will there be a replacement for the discontinued item?

At this time, there are no plans for a replacement for the discontinued item. However, Pampered Chef is constantly updating and adding new products to their catalog, so keep an eye out for similar items in the future.

4. How long will parts and accessories for the discontinued item be available?

Pampered Chef will continue to offer parts and accessories for the discontinued item as long as they are in stock. However, availability may vary and some items may eventually become unavailable.

5. Are there any alternative products that offer similar features to the discontinued item?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of air fryer options with similar features to the discontinued item. Check out the Air Fryer or Quick Cooker for a similar cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Brenda K.
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • DebbieSAChef