• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Upcoming Event: Affordable Accommodations Available!

In summary, the cost for a roommate at the upcoming event will vary based on the type of accommodations chosen. Basic amenities, such as a bed and linens, are included with affordable options and some may have access to a shared kitchen and living space. You can request a specific roommate and it is recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability. There are guidelines in place to ensure a comfortable and respectful experience for all roommates.
chefmelody
I keep wavering on whether I'm going to go or not. I really had fun last year, but it's so expensive. :( I'd initially registered, then canceled, now considering registering again.

So... if I decide to go, does anyone need a roommate? I'd even bring my air mattress and sleep on the floor. I don't mind squeezing in a corner somewhere! (In fact I prefer it since it means the room is cheaper!)

I'm going and just booked my room at the Hilton. I have room for at least two people. Self plus one, plus a roll-away or airmattress.

what wave you in? We're in wave 1 and going in Wed. evening and heading home Sat. July 9-12 and staying right at the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place...May have 1 spot available.

Melody - what did you decide about conference?? What wave are you in??

I would have been in Wave 2, but I decided it's just not financially feasible for me to go this year. Thanks for all the offers, everyone!

1. How much is the cost for a roommate at the upcoming event?

The cost for a roommate at the upcoming event will depend on the type of accommodations you choose. We offer a variety of options at different price points to fit your budget. Please contact us for more information.

2. What are the amenities included with the affordable accommodations?

We provide basic amenities such as a comfortable bed, linens, and towels. Some accommodations may also include access to a shared kitchen and living space. Please check with us for specific details on the amenities for your chosen accommodation.

3. Can I request a specific roommate for the event?

Yes, you may request a specific roommate for the event. Please let us know at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Is there a deadline to book a roommate for the event?

We recommend booking your roommate as soon as possible to secure your spot and ensure availability. However, we do accept bookings up until the day of the event, as long as there are still accommodations available.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for roommates at the event?

Yes, we have guidelines in place to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for all roommates. This may include respecting each other's personal space, keeping noise levels to a minimum, and adhering to any specific rules set by the event organizers. We want to create a positive and respectful environment for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
Replies
Views
Skye
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam