• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Leadership Conference?

In summary, Robin is looking for a room to share with other attendees of her conference. Jeanette is from St. Petersburg, Florida and is staying at the same hotel as Robin. Jeanette is staying in a non-smoking room.
floccies
I am going to leadership -- for the first time. No one in my cluster is going. I've asked two other director's and their rooms are full.

I plan to arrive Wednesday and leave on Sunday. If you would like to share a room let me know.

We are arriving on Wed and leaving on Sun too. We have booked our room and only have the 2 of us in our room and wouldn't mind adding a roomie to cut costs!
Let me know and we can work out the details if you are interested!

I am looking for a room to share as well. Do you still have a spot? I do not snore, and take about 10 minutes in the bathroom to get ready :) I would be arriving on Wed but maybe leaving Saturday.Robin

priscilla said:
I am looking for a room to share as well. Do you still have a spot? I do not snore, and take about 10 minutes in the bathroom to get ready :) I would be arriving on Wed but maybe leaving Saturday.

Robin

We have room for you! Where are you coming from? We are in Michigan.

I am coming from beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida, home of the Tampa Bay Rays! Go, Rays!!Robin

OKay! Well, let me know if you are interested in sharing room with us so we can add you to the hotel info. We booked already but in case you got there b4 us, you could check in and relax.

Update. I have one roommate added to the room. I still have 2 spaces available.

floccies said:
Update. I have one roommate added to the room. I still have 2 spaces available.

I am arriving on the 7th and departing on the 11th & I need a room. I am from Carson City, NV. I have sleep apnea, but I have a CPAP machine that is very quiet. It's kind of like a white noise machine. Is this a non-smoking room?

Thanks,
Becki

Me and my director are looking for a room we would like to be in the same room if anyone has any spots avaible please let me know.

Hi,
I really want to go to conference, but I need to share a room. Does anyone have space left?
Jeanette

My room is full -- Thanks to Chef Success!

1. How do I know if I have enough space in my room for 3 people?

To determine if you have enough space in your room for 3 people, measure the dimensions of your room and compare it to the recommended space requirements for each individual. Generally, each person should have at least 24 square feet of space in a shared room. So for 3 people, your room should be at least 72 square feet.

2. What are some tips for maximizing space in a room for 3 people?

There are a few things you can do to maximize space in a room for 3 people. Consider using bunk beds or loft beds to save floor space. Use under-bed storage containers to keep belongings organized and out of the way. Utilize wall shelves and hanging organizers to free up floor space. And don't forget to declutter and only keep essential items in the room.

3. Can I fit 3 twin beds in a room?

It is possible to fit 3 twin beds in a room, but it may be tight depending on the size of the room. Each twin bed typically takes up about 40 square feet of space. So for 3 twin beds, your room should be at least 120 square feet. If your room is smaller than that, consider using bunk beds or a trundle bed to save space.

4. Is it better to have 3 separate beds or a bunk bed and a single bed for 3 people?

This ultimately depends on the layout and size of your room. If you have a narrow room, a bunk bed and single bed may be the best option to save space. However, if you have a larger room, 3 separate beds may provide more comfort and privacy for each individual. Consider measuring your room and experimenting with different furniture arrangements to see what works best for you.

5. How can I create individual privacy in a room for 3 people?

One way to create individual privacy in a room for 3 people is to use curtains or room dividers to separate each person's sleeping area. You can also use headphones or white noise machines to block out noise and create a more private atmosphere. If possible, try to designate specific areas for each person's belongings to avoid clutter and promote a sense of personal space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Malinda Klein
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies