• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe From "Main Dish" Cookbook

In summary, the recipe for Mac n Cheese soup from the Main Dish Cookbook includes elbow macaroni, butter, flour, milk, chicken broth, shredded cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and diced cooked ham. The ingredients are cooked together to create a creamy and flavorful soup, perfect for a cold day. Optional garnish with chopped fresh parsley adds a pop of color and freshness. Enjoy!
chefcharity
I am looking for a recipe called Mac n Cheese soup out of the Main Dish Cookbook.. can someone copy it for me?
thanks!!

1 pkg (14 oz) mac & cheese dinner (with sauce packet)
1 cup broc
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 cup water
21/2 cups milk
1 can (10 3/4 oz) cheddar cheese soup
1 cup cubed cooked ham

1. Cook mac according to pkg in 4 qt cassarole; drain in largecolander and set aside
2. Meanwhile, chop broc and onion using food chopper
3. Combine broc, onio, and water in casserole. Bring to boil; cook 2 minutes. Do not drain.
4. Stir in cooked mac, cheese sauce from pouch, milk, cheese soup and ham. Return to boil, stirring occaisionally. Ladle soupn into 6 bowls usong nylon ladle.

Thank you!!!!

You are very welcome! I don't have a copier, but luckily it was a short recipe!

Hi there! I would be happy to help you with the recipe for Mac n Cheese soup from the Main Dish Cookbook. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced cooked ham (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. Cook the elbow macaroni according to package instructions and set aside.
2. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Add the flour and whisk until well combined.
4. Slowly pour in the milk and chicken broth, whisking constantly until the mixture is smooth.
5. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low.
6. Add the shredded cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cheese is melted and the soup is smooth.
7. If desired, add in the diced cooked ham and stir until heated through.
8. Serve the Mac n Cheese soup in bowls, topped with chopped fresh parsley for garnish.I hope you enjoy this delicious and comforting soup! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

1. How many recipes are included in the "Main Dish" cookbook?

There are over 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes in the "Main Dish" cookbook.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Main Dish" cookbook includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are both healthy and flavorful.

3. Can I make adjustments to the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes have alternative ingredient options and we also provide tips for substitutions to accommodate dietary restrictions.

4. Are the recipes in the "Main Dish" cookbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, our recipes are designed for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

5. Can I use any Pampered Chef products for these recipes?

Yes, our "Main Dish" cookbook was specifically created to be used with our high-quality Pampered Chef products. However, you can also use similar products you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies