• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Hospitality Director - Oklahoma

In summary, the Hospitality Director position in Oklahoma requires prior experience in event planning and management, excellent communication and organizational skills, and a degree in hospitality or a related field. The director will be responsible for all events in Oklahoma, including both large-scale and smaller events. The salary range for this position is $60,000 to $80,000 per year, and travel within Oklahoma and occasional out-of-state travel is required. There are also opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
kitchenqueen
I'm looking for a hospitality director or other PC consultants in the Lawton/Fort Sill Oklahoma area. I have 2 new recruits signing up and my recruiter just moved to North Carolina :( Before it was just my recruiter and I who would hold our own meetings....small but helpful. I wanted to attend or hold monthly meetings myself and introduce my recruits to the idea as well. Any help would be appreciated!! :)

You may want to reach out to the Lawton/Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce or the local Convention and Visitors Bureau. They are likely to have contacts in the hospitality industry and may know of PC consultants in the area. You can also contact local hotels and restaurants to inquire if they have a hospitality director or PC consultants on staff. Additionally, you may want to look into local colleges and universities to see if they offer hospitality or business consulting programs or courses.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your recruiter has moved to North Carolina. It can be tough to lose a valuable team member like that. I'm not from the Lawton/Fort Sill area, but have you considered reaching out to other PC consultants in the surrounding areas? They may be able to offer some insight or even join in on your monthly meetings. Also, have you tried searching online for any local hospitality directors or PC consultants in your area? You may be able to connect with them through social media or professional networking sites. I hope you're able to find some support and continue growing your team! Best of luck.

1. What are the qualifications required for the Hospitality Director position in Oklahoma?

The ideal candidate for this role should have prior experience in event planning and management, excellent communication and organizational skills, and a strong understanding of customer service. A degree in hospitality or a related field is also preferred.

2. Will the Hospitality Director be responsible for all events in Oklahoma or just specific ones?

The Hospitality Director will be responsible for overseeing all events in Oklahoma, including planning, execution, and follow-up. This may include both large-scale events, such as conferences and trade shows, as well as smaller events like cooking demonstrations and team building activities.

3. What is the expected salary range for the Hospitality Director position?

The salary for this position will depend on the candidate's experience and qualifications, as well as the specific needs of the company. However, the average salary for a Hospitality Director in Oklahoma ranges from $60,000 to $80,000 per year.

4. Will the Hospitality Director be required to travel for events?

Yes, the Hospitality Director will be required to travel within Oklahoma to attend and oversee events. Some occasional travel outside of the state may also be necessary for conferences or training.

5. Are there opportunities for growth and advancement in this role?

Yes, Pampered Chef values the growth and development of its employees. The Hospitality Director position offers opportunities for advancement within the company, as well as the chance to take on larger and more complex events and responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ProudMomma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies