• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a "Get the Word Out" Letter for My New Recruit

In summary, a "Get the Word Out" letter is a type of letter used to spread information about a new recruit or member to a group or organization. It is typically sent by the new recruit themselves, or by their sponsor or mentor, to introduce the new member and share important details about their background, interests, and goals. This letter is important because it helps others feel welcomed and integrated into the group, and allows the new recruit to introduce themselves and share their reasons for joining. When writing a "Get the Word Out" letter, it's important to include the new recruit's name, a brief introduction, their background and interests, and their goals and reasons for joining. The letter should be sent to anyone in the group or organization
jody
Gold Member
I just got my first recruit and she'd like to send out an email to her friends and family telling them of her new endeavor. Does anyone have a sample letter that they can provide me so that I can share it with her. Basically, she wants to ask people to help her get started, etc.

Thanks,
Jody

I bought a bunch of the Merrill Postcards that introduce the business for new consultants...I give about 100 per new consultant to hand out. You could take it and make an e-mail from it:

"Guess what I discovered at the Pampered Chef? My own new business!

The Pampred Chef's kitchen tools are so innovative and their Cooking Shows are so much fun, I decided to become a consultant! Can you help me by hosting a Show?

All you have to do is invite friends and family--I'll do the rest! The best part is hosts NEVER pay full price! You can receive:
-Free Products
-Monthly Host Specials up to 60% off
-Half-price products of your choice!
-Up to 30% discount on other purchases at your Show!
-10% discount for a full year!
-Free shipping on your order!

I can't wait to share more about my exciting new business with you! Please call me to book your show."

Then a place for contact name and info.

Could be tweaked to add something about the business opportunity, too.

HTH,
Kristen

I hosted a show and announced it then. And When I sent out evites I put a note at the bottom telling them that I would be their consultant from now own.

Sorry I do not have anything specific.

I think Kristen's wording sounds great!

Thanks for the tips. This is great!

What is a "Get the Word Out" letter?

A "Get the Word Out" letter is a type of letter used to spread information about a new recruit or member to a group or organization. It is typically sent by the new recruit themselves, or by their sponsor or mentor, to introduce the new member and share important details about their background, interests, and goals.

Why do I need a "Get the Word Out" letter for my new recruit?

A "Get the Word Out" letter is a great way to inform others about your new recruit and help them feel welcomed and integrated into the group. It also allows the new recruit to introduce themselves and share their own unique story and reasons for joining, which can help build connections and foster a sense of community.

What should I include in a "Get the Word Out" letter?

When writing a "Get the Word Out" letter for your new recruit, it's important to include their name, a brief introduction, their background and interests, and their goals and reasons for joining. You may also want to include any relevant contact information or social media handles, as well as a call to action for others to reach out and welcome the new recruit.

Who should I send the "Get the Word Out" letter to?

The "Get the Word Out" letter should be sent to anyone in the group or organization who may be interested in getting to know the new recruit. This can include current members, leaders, and mentors, as well as anyone else who may be involved in welcoming and integrating new members.

How can I make my "Get the Word Out" letter more effective?

To make your "Get the Word Out" letter more effective, make sure to keep it concise and engaging. Use a friendly and welcoming tone, and include personal details and anecdotes to help others get to know the new recruit. You may also want to include any upcoming events or opportunities for the new recruit to get involved and meet others in the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • Karen Weber