• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Chillzanne Platter Lid? Contact Melody Wilson at The Pampered Chef!

In summary, the Chillzanne Platter Lid is a durable plastic lid designed to keep food cold for hours. It can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. It fits the standard 14-inch Pampered Chef Chillzanne Platter and is also freezer safe. However, it is not suitable for use with hot foods.
pampermemelody
Anyone have one? I would pay for the whole thing and shipping if I have to. I have a huffy customer and rather than letting it get me down, I am killing her with kindness!!! Email or call :confused: me at:

Melody Wilson
Independent Director
The Pampered Chef
(208) 322-6631
(208) 412-4495
[email protected]

The round platter or the rectangle?

Oh, sorry the round platter # 2780 is what I need. Disc. in 2004 before my time...

I might have one at home - used, but still in pretty good condition. I think I have the snap-on handle, as well.

Ann if you have those two items, name your price and let me know!!

OK- I'll check when I get home from work. (stupid day job.... grumble...)

Thanks Ann!
Feel free to call/email me. I am leaving town tomorrow for a couple days, so if I don't get right back to you, that is why!
Melody Wilson
Independent Director
The Pampered Chef
(208) 322-6631
(208) 412-4495
[email protected]

It's likely the manufacturer of our old Chillzanne round platter. Contact them and see if they'll sell you a lid.

that same questions and company just went around my director loop today... kinda interesting

1. What is the Chillzanne Platter Lid made of?

The Chillzanne Platter Lid is made of a durable plastic material that is designed to keep food cold for hours.

2. How do I clean the Chillzanne Platter Lid?

The Chillzanne Platter Lid can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. What size platter does the Chillzanne Platter Lid fit?

The Chillzanne Platter Lid is designed to fit the standard 14-inch Pampered Chef Chillzanne Platter. It may also fit other platters of a similar size.

4. Can the Chillzanne Platter Lid be used for hot foods?

No, the Chillzanne Platter Lid is not designed for use with hot foods. It is specifically made to keep cold foods chilled.

5. Is the Chillzanne Platter Lid freezer safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Platter Lid is freezer safe. You can place it in the freezer before use to keep your food even colder for longer periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tabitha Wilson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • Jules711