• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2 Julieanne & 2 Veggie Peelers - HELP!

In summary, the Julieanne Peeler is designed for slicing and julienning vegetables while the Veggie Peeler is better for peeling and removing skin. Both have sharp blades and comfortable grip handles, with the Julieanne having a wider blade. They are suitable for both right and left-handed individuals, and are dishwasher safe. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. The blades cannot be replaced, but with proper care, they should last a long time.
JenBowen
Gold Member
My Director is looking for 2 Julieanne Peelers and 2 Veggie Peelers from last season. Does anyone have any that I could give her your info...HELP please!

Jen,
I don't have any Julienne Peelers, but I have several old-style veggie peelers. You can give her my email address: [email protected]

BTW- if she back-dates a show to 2/28, she can still submit an order for the discontinued items.

Ann,
Thanks, I will forward that information. I didn't think you could back date a show.

Related to Need 2 Julieanne & 2 Veggie Peelers - HELP!

What is the difference between the Julieanne and Veggie Peelers?

The Julieanne Peeler is designed specifically for slicing and julienning vegetables, while the Veggie Peeler is better suited for peeling and removing the skin of fruits and vegetables. Both peelers have sharp blades and comfortable grip handles, but the Julieanne has a wider blade for slicing and julienning.

Can these peelers be used for both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, both the Julieanne and Veggie Peelers are designed to be used by both right and left-handed individuals. The comfortable grip handles are ambidextrous and can be used comfortably by all users.

Are these peelers dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Julieanne and Veggie Peelers are dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water and drying them thoroughly before storing.

Do these peelers come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your peelers, you can return them for a full refund or replacement.

Can the blades be replaced on these peelers?

Unfortunately, the blades on both the Julieanne and Veggie Peelers cannot be replaced. However, with proper care, the sharp stainless steel blades should last for a long time. If you experience any issues with the blades, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
Replies
Views
Staci
  • JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies