• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of a Discontinued Product

In summary, a discontinued product refers to an item that is no longer being produced or sold by the manufacturer. This may be due to various reasons, such as low demand, production issues, or the release of a newer version. Pampered Chef does not sell discontinued products, but they may have similar or alternative options available. Discontinuing products allows Pampered Chef to regularly review and update their product line to offer the best options for their customers. While they cannot guarantee a discontinued product will be brought back, they do value customer feedback and suggestions. Discontinued products may be available through third-party sellers or resale websites, but Pampered Chef cannot guarantee their quality or authenticity.
GetPamperedinSac
I have a custome who is looking for 2 of the AVACADO PEELERS

does anyone in the group have 1 or 2 they can sell to me
i will pay for the items and shipping for you to send it to me in california

I never saw those, I don't think. I purchased my avocado slicer at William Sonoma. I don't use it very often, since I discovered that a spoon works great for peeling after I cut the avocado in half and twist. I cut strips and chunks first before spooning it out of the peel. My 11 year old son just learned how to do the same the other day.

These must be popular in California - I have a customer looking for some also.

I have one I will sell. It's not in the package, but I've never used. I'm sure I still have the Use and Care Guide somewhere. I keep all of them. I would have to look for it. I don't remember how much they cost or why I even ordered it. I think just to have it for show. I've never even bought an avacado! How sad is that?

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with your request for the Avocado Peelers. We currently have them in stock and I can definitely sell you 2 of them. I can also take care of the shipping for you to send them to California. Just let me know if you are still interested and we can arrange the details. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your kitchen needs!

Related to inNeed of a Discontinued Product

What is a discontinued product?

A discontinued product is an item that is no longer being produced or sold by the manufacturer. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as low demand, production issues, or the introduction of a newer version of the product.

Can I still purchase a discontinued product from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we are not able to sell discontinued products as they are no longer available in our inventory. However, we may have similar products or alternative options that can meet your needs.

Why do you discontinue products?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality and innovative products. We regularly review and update our product line to ensure we are offering the best options for our customers. As a result, some products may be discontinued to make room for new and improved ones.

Is there a way to request a discontinued product to be brought back?

We value the feedback and suggestions of our customers and take them into consideration when making decisions about our product line. While we cannot guarantee that a discontinued product will be brought back, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service team with your request.

Can I find discontinued products from Pampered Chef elsewhere?

We cannot guarantee that discontinued products will be available from other retailers. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or on resale websites. Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased outside of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lucille Starr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lucille Starr
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies