• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Wave 1 Consultants Share Their Workshop Notes with Others?

In summary, "Nc Workshops Notes" is a virtual platform on the Pampered Chef website that offers resources and training materials for consultants to improve their workshop skills. It can be accessed by logging into a consultant account and clicking on the "Nc Workshops Notes" tab. The content is regularly updated and can be accessed on both desktop and mobile devices. The platform is provided free of charge to consultants.
mbkraese
Would anyone from Wave 1 like to share what they have learn from workshops with those who could'nt attend? Is that allowed now or do we have to wait until Wave 3 is over for notes too????
I do not ever remeber this being a problem
If anyone's got notes and wants to share please e-mail me or post here if we are allowed!
Just wondering thank you.....
Mary Beth
[email protected]
/marybethskitchen

Last edited:
JUST (literally) got home and CANNOT post ANYTHING on here til after Wave 3. I'm sure someone could e-mail you personally but I'm off to bed now!

I would love for someone to email me as well with some notes from conference.
[email protected]
Thanks!!

Notes from workshops should not be an issue as long as they do not mention new products or programs.

Hi there Mary Beth,Thank you for reaching out and asking about sharing notes from the workshops in Wave 1. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that it is absolutely allowed and encouraged to share what we have learned with others, regardless of what wave they are in. We are all part of the same team and supporting each other's growth and success is a key part of our culture.If you have notes from the workshops and would like to share them, please feel free to do so. You can either email them to individuals or post them in our team's group page. Just make sure to give credit where credit is due and mention that the notes are from the workshops in Wave 1.I hope this helps and that we can continue to support each other's learning and growth. Happy cooking!Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "Nc Workshops Notes"?

"Nc Workshops Notes" is a virtual platform created by Pampered Chef to provide online resources and training materials for consultants to enhance their knowledge and skills in running successful workshops.

2. How do I access "Nc Workshops Notes"?

You can access "Nc Workshops Notes" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Nc Workshops Notes" tab. If you are having trouble accessing the platform, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are the resources on "Nc Workshops Notes" updated regularly?

Yes, we strive to keep all resources on "Nc Workshops Notes" up-to-date and relevant for our consultants. Our team regularly reviews and updates the content to ensure that our consultants have the most current and accurate information.

4. Can I access "Nc Workshops Notes" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Nc Workshops Notes" is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Nc Workshops Notes" tab to access the platform.

5. Are there any costs associated with using "Nc Workshops Notes"?

No, "Nc Workshops Notes" is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for our consultants to use. There are no additional costs or fees associated with accessing or using the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Shawnna
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies