• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NC 2009 Trip Planning: Don't Miss the Dates!

In summary, the NC 2009 Trip will take place from July 15-18, 2009 in various locations throughout North Carolina. It is recommended to start planning at least 3 months in advance. The purpose of the trip is for Pampered Chef consultants to network, learn new skills, and celebrate their success. The trip is only open to registered consultants, but bringing a fellow consultant is encouraged.
leftymac
Do we know the dates of NC for 2009? I'm planning a trip to Europe with my students and don't want to conflict with it!

It's always in July. The dates can vary, though & I don't think they're posted until Leadership. Maybe Conference. I don't remember!

I'm sure HO knows it by now. It's always the time period from the 10th to the 20th or so, but then we're assigned our waves, which can change from year to year.

Related to NC 2009 Trip Planning: Don't Miss the Dates!

What are the dates for the NC 2009 Trip?

The dates for the NC 2009 Trip are July 15-18, 2009.

When should I start planning for the NC 2009 Trip?

We recommend starting your planning process at least 3 months in advance to ensure availability and proper accommodations.

Where will the NC 2009 Trip take place?

The NC 2009 Trip will take place in various locations throughout North Carolina, including Charlotte, Raleigh, and Asheville.

What is the purpose of the NC 2009 Trip?

The NC 2009 Trip is a company-wide event for Pampered Chef consultants to network, learn new skills, and celebrate their success.

Can I bring a guest to the NC 2009 Trip?

Unfortunately, the NC 2009 Trip is only open to registered Pampered Chef consultants. However, we encourage you to bring a fellow consultant to join in on the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies