• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hotels in Philadelphia - Suggestions?

In summary, the Comfort Suites in Hummelstown is a good option for a family trip to Baltimore, Philadelphia and Hershey PA this upcoming June. The hotel has good reviews and is reasonably priced. The kids are excited for Hershey Park and there are plenty of things to do in the surrounding area.
Gina M
Gold Member
Planning a family trip to Baltimore, Philly and Hershey PA this upcoming June. I've never been to Philly - any hotel suggestions? Already booked hotels for Baltimore and Hershey based on trip advisor reviews- not sure about Philadelphia. Any help would be great- I will staying a Friday and Saturday night with my husband and my 3 kids (10, 14, and 16). They love having a pool as well. Also, any must sees for us? Thanks:)

Can I ask where you booked in Hershey..I live about 5 miles away.

The Comfort Suites in Hummelstown - got good reviews and price was decent (hard to get enough beds for family of 5) staying on a Sunday and Monday night.

Gina M said:
The Comfort Suites in Hummelstown - got good reviews and price was decent (hard to get enough beds for family of 5) staying on a Sunday and Monday night.

If that is the one that I am thinking of..it is at a great place as well..as is most stuff in Hummelstown..very close to Hershey..lots to do..OBVIOUSLY!!

Good to know Heidi! Kids are psyched for Hershey as are my hubby and me!

Gina M said:
Good to know Heidi! Kids are psyched for Hershey as are my hubby and me!

I am assuming that you are planning on going to HersheyPark..if you haven't found a deal on tickets let me know..because there is a local grocery store that sells discount tickets..I will gladly either tell you the closest one to where you are staying..or get them for you.

Heidi - if you can let me know the name of the store - that would be great! Thanks:)

http://www.giantfoodstores.com/shareddev/storelocator/storeinfo.html?storenum=0279

It is Giant Foods..this is the link to the exact one that would be closest to you. Not hard to get to at all.

1. What are some top-rated hotels in Philadelphia?

Some top-rated hotels in Philadelphia include The Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, The Logan Philadelphia, and Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia.

2. Are there any budget-friendly hotels in Philadelphia?

Yes, there are several budget-friendly hotels in Philadelphia such as Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Downtown/Center City, and Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center.

3. Which hotels are located near popular attractions in Philadelphia?

There are many hotels located near popular attractions in Philadelphia, such as The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square near the Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Logan Philadelphia near the Liberty Bell, and Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel near Independence Hall.

4. Do any hotels in Philadelphia offer complimentary breakfast?

Yes, many hotels in Philadelphia offer complimentary breakfast. Some options include Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Center City, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-City Avenue.

5. Are there any pet-friendly hotels in Philadelphia?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels in Philadelphia such as Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia, Loews Philadelphia Hotel, and Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
debswork
  • jcsmilez