• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nbc Dateline to Feature Paige 7/6/08

I thought it was very well done. Things were prevented as facts in a case, not judgmental opinions.I thought it was well done, too. I'm just a little worried about what they will focus on. I'm also a little worried about what the reaction will be from the viewers. I'm sure they will get a lot of reactions both good and bad.I thought it was well done, too. I'm just a little worried about what they will focus on. I'm also a little worried about what the reaction will be from the viewers.
I am so bummed I missed this. Let's all pray even harder that this will be used to help solve this and give Paige's family answers.

I'm sorry I missed it. :( I will have to see if they put the show on NBC's website.

Thanks for keeping all us in the know KG!

I also think they did a wonderful job with not mentioning her "other" life so far into the episode. I think it was done well.

More importantly, the "secret life" was presented as just one more piece of the puzzle and not the major focus of the story, as other news outlets have presented it.

I never knew Paige, but from the show last night you could tell she was a very loving mother, friend and daughter and is missed greatly by all. I truly hope that these shows will lead to answers as to what happened. Her ex and Jones just look bad!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks for the update. I fell asleep about 20 mins before the show ended. From what I saw it was very tasteful. I hope this will bring new clues.

I fell asleep at the same part :( I was so relived that they used the "secret life" aspect as more of a "tease" to keep people tuned in, rather than the focus of their coverage. When I saw the preview for it on Saturday, I was pretty skeptical about how they were going to present her case.

I think they did a balanced job in reporting the story -- what I saw, at least.
Did I miss anything new in the last 20 minutes? And leads / theories discussed that we haven't already seen here?

The theories they presented were same old stuff. If law enforcement has other info, they're not tipping their hand. They did mention that there might be a connection between Lester and RD (ex no. 2), but I think that's been hinted at around here. They ended with a plea for information, which I hope gives them a few more leads to follow.

chefann said:
The theories they presented were same old stuff. If law enforcement has other info, they're not tipping their hand. They did mention that there might be a connection between Lester and RD (ex no. 2), but I think that's been hinted at around here. They ended with a plea for information, which I hope gives them a few more leads to follow.

If there is any validity to that link, I feel so sorry for those kids! I hope they stay safe!

<h2>1. What is the NBC Dateline feature about Paige?</h2><p>The NBC Dateline feature about Paige is a two hour program that will air on 7/6/08. It will feature a story about Paige, but it is unclear which hour the story will appear in.</p><h2>2. When will the NBC Dateline feature about Paige air?</h2><p>The NBC Dateline feature about Paige will air on 7/6/08. It is a two hour program, but the specific hour in which the Paige story will appear is unknown. Check your local listings for more information.</p><h2>3. Is this the first time NBC Dateline has featured Paige?</h2><p>No, this is not the first time NBC Dateline has featured Paige. There have been rumors about the feature for a few days, but it is confirmed to air on 7/6/08.</p><h2>4. Will the Paige piece be the only story featured in the NBC Dateline program?</h2><p>No, the Paige piece will not be the only story featured in the NBC Dateline program. It is a two hour program and there will likely be other stories featured in addition to the one about Paige.</p><h2>5. Can I watch the NBC Dateline feature about Paige online?</h2><p>As of now, it is unclear if the NBC Dateline feature about Paige will be available to watch online. It is recommended to check the NBC website or your local listings for more information on how to watch the program.</p>

1. What is the NBC Dateline feature about Paige?

The NBC Dateline feature about Paige is a two hour program that will air on 7/6/08. It will feature a story about Paige, but it is unclear which hour the story will appear in.

2. When will the NBC Dateline feature about Paige air?

The NBC Dateline feature about Paige will air on 7/6/08. It is a two hour program, but the specific hour in which the Paige story will appear is unknown. Check your local listings for more information.

3. Is this the first time NBC Dateline has featured Paige?

No, this is not the first time NBC Dateline has featured Paige. There have been rumors about the feature for a few days, but it is confirmed to air on 7/6/08.

4. Will the Paige piece be the only story featured in the NBC Dateline program?

No, the Paige piece will not be the only story featured in the NBC Dateline program. It is a two hour program and there will likely be other stories featured in addition to the one about Paige.

5. Can I watch the NBC Dateline feature about Paige online?

As of now, it is unclear if the NBC Dateline feature about Paige will be available to watch online. It is recommended to check the NBC website or your local listings for more information on how to watch the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy