• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nayone Have a Flyer-Style Invite for Kicking off a New Business?

In summary, to create a flyer-style invite for your new business kickoff, you can use design software like Canva or Adobe Photoshop, choose a template or create your own design, add business information and event details, and include eye-catching graphics and a clear call-to-action. You can use images or logos from Pampered Chef, following brand guidelines and using high-quality images. Standard size of 8.5x11 inches is recommended for the format, with options for digital or print versions. To make your invite stand out, use bright colors, clear wording, eye-catching graphics, and consider adding a special offer. Printing services are not offered by Pampered Chef, but you can use their printing partner Vistaprint at a discounted rate
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have anything like that? Or somethign we can tweak to make it work? I am doing a kick-off show for a gal who is planning to use her FPV toward her consultant kit...

Found one...here it is for anyone else who needs one...

Attachments

• GrandOpeninginvitation.doc
    79 KB · Views: 405
Thanks Carolyn, I like that one.

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Carolyn, I like that one.

You're welcome but I didn't make it. I did some digging in the files and found it there.

Well, in that case - thanks for doing the work for me!

Related to Nayone Have a Flyer-Style Invite for Kicking off a New Business?

1. How do I create a flyer-style invite for my new business kickoff?

To create a flyer-style invite for your new business kickoff, you can use any design software such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop. Start by choosing a template or creating your own design, then add your business information and details about the event. Don't forget to include eye-catching graphics and a clear call-to-action.

2. Can I use images or logos from Pampered Chef in my flyer invite?

Yes, you are welcome to use images or logos from Pampered Chef in your flyer invite. However, please make sure to follow our brand guidelines and use high-quality images.

3. Is there a specific size or format that my flyer invite should be in?

We recommend using a standard size for your flyer invite, such as 8.5x11 inches. As for the format, you can choose between a digital or print version, depending on how you plan to distribute it. Just make sure the design is clear and easy to read.

4. How can I make my flyer invite stand out and grab people's attention?

To make your flyer invite stand out, use bright and bold colors, clear and concise wording, and eye-catching graphics. You can also consider adding a special offer or incentive to entice people to attend your new business kickoff.

5. Can I get my flyer invites printed through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer printing services for flyer invites. However, you can use our printing partner, Vistaprint, to print your invites at a discounted rate. Just visit the "Business Resources" section of your Pampered Chef consultant website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Mommy2amo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom