• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Pampered Chef Shows as a Newbie: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the host has a bowl of candy on her table and tells people to yell out have it/love it if they want a piece. If someone wants to talk about another product during the demo, they are allowed to do so, but they will get a piece of candy if they do.
JC 2
I am brand new to PC & at my first 5 shows I haven't played a game. I really like the have it/love it, etc. idea, but how do you handle getting the candy or tickets to the person while keeping track of your recipe & talking about the products. I'm thinking that I'd totally lose track of where I'm at. Your tips would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

I haven't done it, but I went to a show where the consultant appointed a helper to pass out the tickets/candies/etc.

have a bowl on your table and toss it at them

Here are some of the files I have......I am attaching them. I hope they help you they definately have helped me. Of course they are not mine but have gotten them all from here and there.

Attachments

• Games for Home parties.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 1,569
  • Numerous PC Games.doc
    165.5 KB · Views: 1,357
I like the have it/love it game, but I don't use it for winning points. I have been using the Points Game (from one of the above attachments) as the game to win the prize.

I explain that I have been doing this for 2 years now and I have learned that I don't like people to simply sit and watch me - I like people to talk along with me. That is what the have it/love it game is for. I give a bowl of candy to the host and tell everyone that she will be sending a piece of candy their way if they yell out have it/love it. If I find out that I'm in a group who doesn't have a lot of PC then I say anyone who asks a PC-related question will get a peice of candy.

I usually throw out hersheys kisses. I dont mind people talking about other products during my demo... so I tell them that if anyone has a product they love, but it cannot be anything I am currently talking about, and they share it out loud, I will throw them a kiss.

Its amazing what women will do for chocolate! Heheh.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show as a new consultant?

The key to a successful Pampered Chef show is preparation. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and demonstrations beforehand, and have all necessary materials and supplies ready. Also, be sure to invite friends and family to your show and offer incentives for them to bring guests as well.

How can I best navigate the Pampered Chef website and resources as a new consultant?

The Pampered Chef website is a valuable tool for new consultants. Take advantage of the training materials, product information, and business resources available. Utilize the online community to connect with other consultants and ask questions. Additionally, regularly check for updates and promotions on the website.

What are some tips for building a strong customer base and increasing sales?

Personal connections and word-of-mouth recommendations are key for building a strong customer base. Make sure to follow up with customers after a show and offer personalized recommendations for products they may be interested in. Also, consider hosting themed shows or offering special promotions to attract new customers.

How can I effectively manage my time and stay organized as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Time management is crucial for success as a Pampered Chef consultant. Set aside dedicated time each week for tasks such as planning shows, following up with customers, and ordering products. Utilize tools such as a planner or online calendar to stay organized and on top of tasks.

What are some ways to make my Pampered Chef shows engaging and fun for guests?

In addition to demonstrating the products and their uses, consider incorporating interactive elements into your shows. This could include games, giveaways, or hands-on activities for guests to try out the products. Also, be sure to keep the atmosphere light and fun, and encourage guests to ask questions and share their own experiences with Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies