• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating a Bridal Show: Registering for Gifts and Shipping Questions

is that right?The show benefits are only given to the bride if the order is placed through the registry. If you order something for the bride and it's not on the registry, she won't get the benefit of the show.Yes, that's correct! :)
ahammons
My host for tomorrow's show is getting married in April, so she decided to register and make this a bridal show at the last minute. Basically she wants a normal show, but give the guests the option to buy their wedding gifts.

Here's my main question... If a guest buys something for themselves and something for the couple, do they have to pay two shipping charges??

Also, should I print out a copy of their registry list? I'm just not really sure what to do since she wants it to be a "normal" show.

Yes, print out a copy of the registry list so people can see it and pick from it. If someone orders something for the bride, put it on the bride's order but add the total of the product and tax to the gift giver's order - make sense? No extra shipping.

Okay, that makes sense to just add it to her order.... thanks!

Although, if the orders for her are not bought from the registry she won't get any rewards for it. She also won't get any benefits if it's added to her order. (They won't be calculated for show total and in figuring the free product.)

If she is ok with it not being ordered from the registry then I would submit it as a regular show. Have each person put their personal order and gift order on the same receipt but make sure to mark them clearly which is which. Then have the show delivered to you and you separate it for her. Then you can deliver it to the host with the guests orders all bagged up and her goodies bagged up for her!

Oh, so they won't get the registry rewards from the things they receive even though it's a bridal show? Sorry, this is my first Bridal Registry so I'm still trying to figure everything out!

ahammons said:
Oh, so they won't get the registry rewards from the things they receive even though it's a bridal show? Sorry, this is my first Bridal Registry so I'm still trying to figure everything out!
Oh wait, now I don't know. I believe it says in the Recipe for Success. Check there.

OK, I just looked and I don't see it there. I could have sworn it used to be there.

I think the difference between a regular show and a wedding shower is that the host of a shower is not the person who gets the benefits from the show.

It can't be a show AND count towards the "wedding registry show". Most hosts of a bridal show give the benefits to the bride. They can take advantage of the discount though and anything the bride doesn't want.

I'm sorry, I guess I'm just really confused! :)

She's the host of the show, she just wanted to change it to a bridal show so that the guests would have the option to buy from their registry. Can I not submit it as a bridal show? If not, how will I submit the registry orders if I get any?

A Bridal Show, and a Bridal Registry are separate things. IF guests come to the show, and purchase items that are on the registry, you will have to go in and manually delete them from the registry. When they buy items at the show, the host (bride) will receive the show benefits from the purchase, plus the gift that is purchased. She will not also receive registry rewards. The registry rewards are only for purchases made as direct, online purchases. When people order from the registry online, you don't have to do anything - it is treated like any individual online purchase - it gets shipped directly to the customer.Does that make sense?

Yes, thank you Becky! I understand it now. :D

Right after I read your post, I was also browsing through the Sales Strategies on the Registry and found this: "The Wedding Registry and a Wedding Shower are two separate opportunities, and they can’t be combined."

Thanks for all your help!

Here's how I do orders on a bridal shower:

All orders are put in under the name of the person ordering. I encourage them to also buy for themselves and purchase gifts for others and explain how that helps the bride get even more free. I have them mark the items that are for the bride on their receipt plus I have "flowers" that they pick with the items on them - it's a good cross check for me. It also gives her a list of who gave her what for thank you cards.

If you put the gifts in the bride's name she doesn't get the show benefits from those purchases.

I usually do not put the registry up until after the shower so that no one mistakenly orders off of it thinking they are ordering on the shower. I have found that most who have a shower get very few registry orders so it is to their advantage to have a larger shower. They also get booking benefits at a shower which they do not get from the registry.

1. What is a "Bridal Show Question"?

A "Bridal Show Question" is a question that is commonly asked at bridal shows or by brides-to-be who are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and hosting a bridal shower or party.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my bridal shower?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for bridal showers, such as our bridal shower gift sets, kitchen gadgets, and cookware. We also offer the option to host a bridal shower party where you and your guests can try out our products and have a fun cooking experience together.

3. Can I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef. Our registry allows you to select the products you want and share the link with your guests. They can then purchase the items from your registry as gifts for your wedding or bridal shower.

4. Are there any special discounts for bridal shower parties?

Yes, we offer a special discount for bridal shower parties. When you host a party, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. This is a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials for your new home.

5. Can I customize products for my bridal shower?

Yes, you can customize select Pampered Chef products for your bridal shower. Our personalization options include engraving, monogramming, and custom labels. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your kitchen tools or gifts for your bridal party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK