1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: National Conference 2018

1. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I just read where there will be no Live feed option for Conference this year. What a bummer. I'm hoping we can still do the spoliers here. And I know everyone will say -"Go to Conference" but for health reasons I am unable to travel.

Jun 15, 2018
    Leslie R and Admin Greg like this.
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Someone should do their own live feed. It can be done very easily over facebook.

Jun 15, 2018
  3. otisbg

I am a part of two other direct sales organizations and they are offering live feeds from their conferences. It seems like if you aren’t able to attend, you don’t take an interest in your business. Someone even made that statement last year. There are many reasons for not attending and we are still making money for them.

Jun 16, 2018
    Josh Hunholz and Admin Greg like this.
  4. chefa

chefa Advanced Member

Please don't let not going to conference bring you down. Get with your upline and other team members and ask them to shoot you a text or pic and share their excitement with you.

Jun 26, 2018
  5. otisbg

I'm planning on it....just needed to vent as to the company not doing live feed.

Jul 3, 2018
  6. The company is not doing a live feed because it is a very expensive endeavor. The number of people who actually signed up for the live feed did not make it worth the investment. Tracy is VERY interested in the needs of us as consultants and the decision was made to invest that money in other areas. Advertisement, pop-ups, training, etc. I was not able to go a couple years ago because my daughter was getting married. I am going this year, but financially, it will be a struggle. My husband and I decided that it was going to be worth the financial struggle. I DO understand when there are health reasons or personal reason, you cant attend. Get with people on your team that are going and create an event that the new products can be shared. I am really excited and cant wait to share with the team what we will be getting! :)

Jul 20, 2018
    otisbg and chefjeanine like this.
  7. How do I sign up to go to conference. Lauren W

Jul 21, 2018
  8. Hi Lauren,

Registration is closed for online, you will need to register onsite now. You can go to News and Events, then click on Training Events for more information.

Leslie

Jul 21, 2018
  9. Can anyone tell me if we get amenities for attending? I'm with Thirty One as well and we got a bunch of products just for attending. I know we can purchase the surprise packs as well. Also, what kind of items are in the store for us to purchase? I am local and want to make sure I have enough room to take everything home!!

Jul 23, 2018
  10. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

In years past, we get a tote of some kind (to carry all our conference stuff around in). Frequently, we get a new tool as well. There will be clothing and accessories for sale at "the store". Sometimes they allow us to purchase the new mini catalogs -- to take home or to be shipped home.

Jul 24, 2018
  11. otisbg

Safe travels to all those attending conference! You will love all the excitement and enthusiasm these next few days. Please feel free to share some spoilers for those of us who were unable to attend.

Aug 1, 2018
  12. ChefDi

ChefDi Novice Member Gold Member

I wasn't able to get away this year - looking forward to some spoilers on here!

Aug 1, 2018
  13. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

So eager to hear news and about new products.

Aug 2, 2018
  14. pmprdprettyinsnj

pmprdprettyinsnj Member Silver Member

wow, no news yet.... the suspense is killing me...LOL

15. I think the schedule showed team time right after opening session.

Aug 2, 2018
  16. jjaastef

jjaastef Member

I will start a spoiler thread with some screenshots I have.

Aug 2, 2018
    Stacie B likes this.
  17. jjaastef

jjaastef Member

Thread is posted in the National Conference forum.

Aug 2, 2018
  18. pmprdprettyinsnj

pmprdprettyinsnj Member Silver Member

Any news on new trip? other goodies to share ;)

19. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Earning Disney in 2019 for a June 2020 trip.

Aug 8, 2018
Have something to add?