1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: National Conference 2018

1. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I just read where there will be no Live feed option for Conference this year. What a bummer. I'm hoping we can still do the spoliers here. And I know everyone will say -"Go to Conference" but for health reasons I am unable to travel.

Jun 15, 2018
    Admin Greg likes this.
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Someone should do their own live feed. It can be done very easily over facebook.

Jun 15, 2018
  3. otisbg

I am a part of two other direct sales organizations and they are offering live feeds from their conferences. It seems like if you aren’t able to attend, you don’t take an interest in your business. Someone even made that statement last year. There are many reasons for not attending and we are still making money for them.

Jun 16, 2018
    Admin Greg likes this.
  4. chefa

chefa Advanced Member

Please don't let not going to conference bring you down. Get with your upline and other team members and ask them to shoot you a text or pic and share their excitement with you.

Jun 26, 2018
    chefjeanine, otisbg and Admin Greg like this.
  5. otisbg

I'm planning on it....just needed to vent as to the company not doing live feed.

Jul 3, 2018
Have something to add?