• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!

In summary, "Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!" is a cookbook and kitchen guide by Pampered Chef's founder, Nancy, featuring over 100 easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals and special occasions. It is suitable for beginner cooks and includes tips and techniques to make cooking enjoyable. Most ingredients can be found in local grocery stores and there are options for different dietary needs and preferences. It is currently only available as an e-book, but can be easily accessed on any device for use in the kitchen.
mommylove_07
What is Nancy's that everyone talks about that they ordered something from?

It was one of the company's that PC used to consider a licensed vendor for various paper products....stickers, cards, paper, etc. She had lots of Pampered Chef stuff. A couple months ago, PC discontinued their relationships with her, so now she's can't provide any products with PC on them. But I believe she does still have various products that could still be used in a PC business.

How do I see what she has? Is it a website?

http://www.nancys-artworks.comBTW- I've got some postcards from Nancy's for sale in the Marketplace area. ;)

Last edited:
I also bought a ton of stickers before she closed... :blushing:

Kari,

I have some extra stuff that I purchased from Nancy's...I sort of stocked up when I heard she was no longer going to be a vendor. The cards that I included in with your reciepts are from Nancys.

Related to Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!

What is "Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!"?

"Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!" is a cookbook and kitchen guide featuring recipes and tips from Pampered Chef's founder, Nancy. It includes over 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

Is "Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, "Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!" is perfect for beginner cooks. The recipes are simple and straightforward, and the book includes helpful tips and techniques to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients in the recipes can be found in your local grocery store. Nancy also provides suggestions for substitutions and tips for using pantry staples in creative ways.

Are there any dietary restrictions or preferences catered to in the book?

Yes, "Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary needs and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. It also includes tips for adapting recipes to fit your specific dietary needs.

Is "Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!" available in hardcover or only as an e-book?

Currently, "Nancy's: What Everyone's Talking About!" is only available as an e-book. However, you can easily access and view it on any device, making it convenient to use in the kitchen while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies