• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Nancy Jo (And Her Downline) a Machine or What???

In summary, Nancy Jo has a large paycheck and is one of the original consultants in the company. Her downline extends down to the 3rd generation. If you are at her level, you would submit your own salary and sell at expos.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I'm reading the July Consultant News under Organizational Volume and Nancy Jo has over $4 MILLION. Good grief! How much does that figure out in her commission every month?!? :cool:

She only gets paid down through the 3rd line though...but yes, one heck of a paycheck! She's also one of the original consultants in the company- so her group would be HUGE. I wonder how many in her downline there are!

esavvymom said:
She only gets paid down through the 3rd line though...but yes, one heck of a paycheck! She's also one of the original consultants in the company- so her group would be HUGE. I wonder how many in her downline there are!

Most everyone is in her downline if you go further down her lines. lol. I know that ther are several NEDs including mine. As you said they just gets paid through a few lines (I thought it was 4 at her level - need to look it up). I wonder how far down they go for those stats though. I'm guessing down to the level she gets paid for which is still amazing. I'm sure there are a huge amount of top level directors (NED, SED, etc) in those lines!

Well, 4,000,000 at just a 2% override would be $80,000. Holy COW.

She was at our fall retreat and this year she's expecting to hit the $1 MILLION dollar mark in her paycheck and her goal is 2-3 parties per month. :D

I think she only gets paid through 3rd generation because last year we asked Darla if it was even possible for her to beat Nancy Jo in top sales. She said to do that she would need Darla's 3rd generation to do some massive sales while her 1st and 2nd backed off some so that the sales would count for Darla but not Nancy Jo for that to happen.

IF... wait, WHEN I'm at her level, I'd submit my own $750/mo and sell @ expos if I had to! I'm sure overrides are WAY more than her actual earned commission.... plus car incentive....!

Last November her commission was like $97,000!! Her team is huge!! I am considered a third line director to her. I think she has 2/3 line executives on her team!!

I love being part of her group! Nancy Francis is one of her second generation NEDs and we (Nancy Francis' downline) are the smallest NED group in PC right now. I don't know if a smaller group will make NED this year but if you look at the picture from National Conference of Nancy Francis and her group- her first three lines were almost all there (there were very few missing). We love our group!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through in-home cooking demonstrations, online parties, and personal consultations.

2. Who is Nancy Jo?

Nancy Jo is a representative or consultant for Pampered Chef, who sells products and earns commissions through hosting parties and recruiting others to join her downline.

3. What is a downline?

A downline refers to the network of consultants that a representative has recruited and trained to sell Pampered Chef products. Consultants earn a percentage of their downline's sales, in addition to their own commissions.

4. Is Nancy Jo a machine or what?

No, Nancy Jo is a human being and a representative for Pampered Chef. This phrase is often used in a playful or joking manner to express amazement at Nancy Jo's success and hard work.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through an existing consultant's website or reach out to the company directly. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the company's terms and conditions. Then, you can start hosting parties and building your own downline to earn commissions and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth