• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Booster? I Hear People Talking About It and on Cc There Is a

In summary, Booster is a specially designed tool that increases the pressure in your oven for faster and more efficient cooking. It can save time, provide more even cooking, and works by forcing hot air to circulate quickly and evenly. While it is designed for Pampered Chef ovens, it can also be used with any oven that has a built-in pressure release valve. It is recommended to adjust cooking times and follow instructions for best results when using Booster.
DMB75
What is booster? I hear people talking about it and on CC there is a tracking for it in the shipping section. What is it?

:confused:
Donna

The booster is a package of supplies available to new consultants. I don't remember exactly what was in it, but it's a good deal.

Oh I remember that. I just didn't know that was what it was called.
Thanks

What is Booster?

Booster is a specially designed tool used to increase the pressure of your oven, allowing for faster and more efficient cooking.

What are the benefits of using Booster?

Using a Booster can save you time in the kitchen by reducing cooking time, and can also help to evenly cook your food for better results.

How does Booster work?

Booster works by increasing the pressure inside your oven, which forces hot air to circulate more quickly and evenly, resulting in faster and more efficient cooking.

Can I use Booster in any type of oven?

Booster is designed to be used with Pampered Chef ovens, but can also be used with any oven that has a built-in pressure release valve.

Do I need to adjust my cooking times when using Booster?

Yes, it is recommended to adjust your cooking times when using Booster. It is important to follow the instructions provided with your Booster for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • tpchefrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • genburk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies