• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

In summary, the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte" is a no-bake dessert made of layers of ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, and various toppings. It can be made with any flavor of ice cream sandwiches and can be customized for dietary restrictions. It can be made up to 2 days in advance and stored in the freezer until ready to serve.
kcjodih
Gold Member
What's the official name of this and what cookbook is it in? I have someone who'd like me to email them the recipe (which I've never made) and I can't find it. Guess it would help if I actually knew the name of it :rolleyes:

TIA,

I just looked this up to make it for Father's Day!

You have the title correct. It was in the Season's Best Spring/Summer 2006.

Thanks a bunch Deb! MUCH appreciated!

Related to Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

What is the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte" made of?

The "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte" is made of layers of ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, and your choice of toppings such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, or nuts.

Do I have to bake the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte"?

No, the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte" is a no-bake dessert that only requires assembly and freezing.

Can I use any flavor of ice cream sandwiches for the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte"?

Yes, you can use any flavor of ice cream sandwiches for the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte" to create a variety of delicious combinations.

How far in advance can I make the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte"?

The "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte" can be made up to 2 days in advance and stored in the freezer until ready to serve.

Can I customize the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte" for dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can use dairy-free or gluten-free ice cream sandwiches and whipped topping to accommodate dietary restrictions for the "Name of Ice Cream Sandwich Torte".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cheflydia
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih