• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of the New Fundraising Flyer: What's Going On?

In summary, the new fundraising flyer by Pampered Chef introduces a mystery product that can only be purchased through fundraisers, with a portion of the sales going towards supporting a chosen charity or cause. The fundraiser works by selling the mystery product through the flyer, and anyone can participate by purchasing it or spreading the word. The mystery product will be revealed after the fundraiser ends and will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. Although the chosen cause is predetermined, every sale contributes towards making a difference.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone heard about a new fundraising flyer? The home office listed it as a discontinued supply order but nothing was mentioned at conference about a new flyer or new program. What's up??

*Found out from Field Service today that they are just updating the flyer. No changes to the program.

Well that really stinks! I was praying to PC that they would update the fundraisers. Well, we can only hope for it to happen in 6 months!:rolleyes: ;)

BUMMER!! I was hoping that a new program was in the works as well!

Weren't we all. :-/

I thought with the new paperwork coming out, they were making changes. I spent all my time at conference waiting for the announcement. It never came..

Fundraising Flyer responseI was hoping too to have an updated fundraiser program. At least to keep up with the other direct selling companies out on the market. I have e-mail field services many times in regards to our competition's programs and have asked for changes. So far, as you all know, no changes. I suggest that if you have any ideas or suggestions that you e-mail field services about this sticky subject. HO is aware that some fundraisers are being turned in as Kitchen/Catalog shows and haven't did anything yet. Maybe if they hear from others, and any sugguestions that might work, the squeaky wheel might get some attention.

What is the new fundraising flyer all about?

The new fundraising flyer is a new initiative by Pampered Chef to introduce a mystery product that is not yet available for purchase. This product will be exclusively available through fundraisers, and a portion of the sales will go towards supporting a charity or cause chosen by the fundraising organization.

How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by selling the mystery product through the fundraising flyer. The organization will receive a portion of the sales as a donation, and the remaining funds will go towards supporting the chosen cause. The mystery product will be revealed once the fundraiser ends, and the product will be shipped directly to the customers.

Can anyone participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser by purchasing the mystery product through the fundraising flyer. The more people who participate, the more funds can be raised for the chosen cause. You can also help by spreading the word about the fundraiser to your friends and family.

When will the mystery product be revealed?

The mystery product will be revealed once the fundraiser ends. This is usually within a few weeks after the fundraiser begins. Once the product is revealed, it will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I choose the charity or cause to support with the fundraiser?

Unfortunately, the chosen charity or cause for the fundraiser is predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, you can still support the cause by purchasing the mystery product through the fundraising flyer. Every sale will contribute towards making a difference in someone's life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • loreedfk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers