• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Team Bookng Blitz With the New August Promo

In summary, the speaker got excited and organized a "Sip, Snack and Slippers" booking blitz for the upcoming Saturday morning. They have already made 6 calls and have 4 people coming. The motivation for booking was a prize for the person with the most August bookings, as well as a gift for everyone who participates. They plan to celebrate with drinks and snacks afterwards. The speaker's team has had successful booking blitzes in the past and they are trying to make it a fun and easy event for everyone to participate in. They also invite others who are not in the area to join in the challenge and share their successes. They discuss the possibility of moving the date to the following Saturday and the success of short notice bookings
Kitchen2u
So I got so excited, I called eveyone on my team and invited them to a "Sip, Snack and Slippers" booking blitz this Saturday morning...

Made 6 calls so far and 4 are coming...have many more calls to make!

Here's how I got them to come and participate on such short notice:

1 winner, most August bookings along with the most scheduled Aug 11-16 ~ will get a new Fall Product to take home that day!

Everyone will get a gift for participating (I've got some discontinued tools to give out)

"Let's celebrate after all the bookings we get with mojitos, mimosas, appetizers to snack on and come in your slippers Saturday morning and hang out with me!"

Ginny too bad your too far away, I would crash!Look at my sig, I am doing my homework!!!

Go get 'em Ginny - sounds like fun!Our booking blitzes in our cluster have been successful, unfortunately they are usually done on Sunday night when I do not make calls.I will think of you guys as I'm getting ready for my show Saturday! :)

pamperedalf said:
Ginny too bad your too far away, I would crash!

Look at my sig, I am doing my homework!!!

I saw your siggie earlier today Amanda ~ good for you girlie! That's the way to achieve your goals...POST 'EM!

janetupnorth said:
Go get 'em Ginny - sounds like fun!

Our booking blitzes in our cluster have been successful, unfortunately they are usually done on Sunday night when I do not make calls.

I will think of you guys as I'm getting ready for my show Saturday! :)

That's my whole point...make it fun ~ my team struggles with getting on the phone...as a LOT of us. So making it FUN, doing it TOGETHER, should make it easier for all. The past ones have been successful!

HEY ~ HAD A LIGHT BULB MOMENT ~ for those of you not near me...and you want to join in ~ DO IT and post your successes here! In for the challenge?

That sounds so much fun Ginny!btw, I was bummed I never got to meet you in Chicago! How's your mom doing?

lacychef said:
That sounds so much fun Ginny!

btw, I was bummed I never got to meet you in Chicago! How's your mom doing?

Should be fun! We're moving the date to the following Saturday...I got a FREE chance to work the Home Show booth Fri/Sat/Sun!!! Booths go for $1130 for the weekend ~ FREE, FREE, FREE!! Wahoo!

Mom's healing slowly, we're down to 15 broken bones!!! Another Wahoo! Thanks for asking Lacy...BTW your sig should state, "WALKING AT LEADERSHIP IN DENVER JAN 2008!!!" Power of positive thinking girlie! Don't let me down...I'll start the Lacy cheer in Denver!!!

Ginny, I will post my success!!!Have fun at the home show, good luck on lots of leads!!:D

Kitchen2u said:
Should be fun! We're moving the date to the following Saturday...I got a FREE chance to work the Home Show booth Fri/Sat/Sun!!! Booths go for $1130 for the weekend ~ FREE, FREE, FREE!! Wahoo!

Mom's healing slowly, we're down to 15 broken bones!!! Another Wahoo! Thanks for asking Lacy...BTW your sig should state, "WALKING AT LEADERSHIP IN DENVER JAN 2008!!!" Power of positive thinking girlie! Don't let me down...I'll start the Lacy cheer in Denver!!!

Aw thanks....okay, I'll change it! I do believe in the positive thinking!

Wow, this sounds like such a great idea! Do you think next sat will be too late? or should I try for this sunday? 2 of my downline members are at functions this sat so won't be around for this.

Kattyschack said:
Wow, this sounds like such a great idea! Do you think next sat will be too late? or should I try for this sunday? 2 of my downline members are at functions this sat so won't be around for this.

It's NEVER too late! If you/team have excitement in your voice hen you call...anyone is bound to book in a short turnaround.

Here's my theory: people KNOW what they are doing the following week, yet, things may come up in a month or so. They will tend to reschedule those "later" booked dates. I don't give them invitiations for the short turnaround dates...tell them to get on the phone NOW. It will and can work!

Ginny, Hope you had fun! Sound like it was going to be

Ann R.

Well How did it go.........????

She postponed it a week - see above!I didn't do a booking blitz, but did a show yesterday and got two bookings (one who is the sister of a PC consultant in the area and one who is the niece of the same consultant!).

Ok how was the Home Show??????????????????? What an opportunity.....

janetupnorth said:
She postponed it a week - see above!

I didn't do a booking blitz, but did a show yesterday and got two bookings (one who is the sister of a PC consultant in the area and one who is the niece of the same consultant!).

What don't they like their sister or aunt.........????:confused:

Flamingo said:
What don't they like their sister or aunt.........????:confused:

Seems like they were fine with her, just not "loyal". They'll work with whatever consultant keeps contact with them.

They said they've approached more than one consultant to have a show and the consultants never followed up with them.

They booked with me May 30th/31st and I kept in contact with them, host coached, etc., so they booked off of me since I help this show. I'm sure once I get through the "family" chain, it well end unless I hit them up again a few months later.

Sounds like they order from her IF invited to, but they don't go to her for all their PC needs...kind of interesting especially since she is local. They are younger so I think the "loyalty" factor isn't there, it's more convenience and fun for them.

It really hampers recruiting with them because they seem to know all that and aren't interested but heh, I'll take the business. I have to pay for a dehumidifier I bought today!

Hi All,
I am a new Director - (July 1) and I will be doing my first portion of the cluster meeting in August. My job is to introduce the calling blitz we are having and generate excitement for it. I was wondering if anyone had some specific strategies they used when participating in a calling blitz that I could share with my cluster. Or, specific word choices.

Thanks for your help

Harold Cross
Vermont

What is the "My Team Booking Blitz" with the new August promo?

The "My Team Booking Blitz" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of August. It encourages consultants to book parties with their team members and offers a special incentive for doing so.

How does the "My Team Booking Blitz" work?

To participate in the "My Team Booking Blitz," consultants must partner with at least one other team member to book a minimum of four parties in the month of August. The team will then receive a special bonus for reaching this goal.

What is the incentive for participating in the "My Team Booking Blitz"?

The incentive for participating in the "My Team Booking Blitz" is a $50 product credit for the team to use towards their business. This credit will be distributed evenly among the team members who helped book the four parties.

Can I participate in the "My Team Booking Blitz" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are encouraged to participate in the "My Team Booking Blitz" with their team members. It is a great way to kickstart your business and build relationships with your team.

How do I track my team's progress during the "My Team Booking Blitz"?

You can track your team's progress by using the "My Team Booking Blitz" tracking sheet provided by Pampered Chef. This sheet will help you keep track of the parties booked and the team members who participated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • mrssyvo