• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My One Year Anniversary with Pampered Chef: Ideas for a Show

In summary, the mystery host show is a good way to thank your past and current hosts and customers. You can give away a lot of products and make your party a lot of fun.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
My One year annversery with PC is coming up really fast...... and I want to do an annversery show.... I dont' want to do an open house type of thing.... does anyone have any suggestions what I could do with my show? :)

I suggest a Mystery Host show. You can save some of the benefits for yourself (if you so desire) but the fact that people have a chance to get something at a discount or free can be a real motivator to attend. Keep in mind that you are the Host. To be successful you have to host coach yourself and do everything you'd ask your hosts to do.

My one year is coming up too and I was thinking of doing something. I don't want to do an open house but was thinking of having a catalog show in April and mailing out something that tells people that I am doing a catty. I was also thinking of doing a drawing too. Does anybody have any suggestions? Also does anybody have a flier that I could mail out that has something I could look at to maybe get some ideas?

I did a mystery host for my one year.

I had about 18 people attend, $900 in sales.

It was a lot of fun!

The mystery host is a good way to thank your past hosts and good customers for the support and thank them for being the heart of your biz!!

inviteHere's the invite I used for my anniversary party. I gave away a lot of used and new products to EVERYONE that ordered. I didn't do a great job of inviting people so it wasn't a huge success but the guests who did come were very satisfied....

Attachments

• MysteryHostInviteAnniversary.doc
    288.5 KB · Views: 264
How do you guys do the mystery host show?? I have never done one before..... I am up for any suggestions?

Related to My One Year Anniversary with Pampered Chef: Ideas for a Show

1. How can I celebrate my one year anniversary with Pampered Chef at a show?

Congratulations on your one year anniversary with Pampered Chef! There are many ways to celebrate this milestone at a show. Some ideas include having a special anniversary-themed menu, offering discounts or freebies for guests who attend, and incorporating fun games or activities related to your journey with Pampered Chef. You could also consider hosting a virtual show to reach a wider audience and make it easier for friends and family from out of town to join in on the celebration.

2. What are some products or bundles that would be perfect for an anniversary show?

There are many products and bundles that would be great for an anniversary show. Consider showcasing some of your favorite kitchen tools or hosting a themed show focused on a specific type of cuisine. You could also offer special discounts or deals on popular products to entice guests to make a purchase. Additionally, creating a special bundle of products that you personally love and use in your own kitchen can be a great way to showcase your favorites and share them with your guests.

3. How can I make my one year anniversary show stand out from my regular shows?

One way to make your one year anniversary show stand out is by personalizing it to your journey with Pampered Chef. Share your story and why you joined the company, and how it has impacted your life. You can also offer special deals or discounts on products that have been instrumental in your success with Pampered Chef. Hosting a themed show or incorporating fun games and activities related to your journey can also make it a unique and memorable experience for your guests.

4. What are some tips for promoting my one year anniversary show?

To promote your one year anniversary show, start by reaching out to your existing customer base and inviting them to attend or host a virtual show. You can also create a Facebook event and promote it on social media, as well as sending out personalized invitations to friends and family. Consider offering a special incentive for guests who bring a friend or place an order at the show. Additionally, utilizing the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, such as email templates and social media graphics, can help you reach a wider audience.

5. How can I use my one year anniversary show to grow my business?

A one year anniversary show is a great opportunity to showcase your success with Pampered Chef and inspire others to join your team. Consider sharing your journey and how the company has impacted your life, as well as offering special incentives for guests who express interest in becoming a consultant. You can also use the show to network and connect with potential future hosts or customers. Don't forget to collect contact information and follow up with guests after the show to continue building relationships and growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg