• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Niece Graduated H.s. and Went to a Party Where They Served

In summary, we recommend a variety of finger foods and appetizers for a graduation party, such as mini sandwiches, fruit and vegetable platters, and cheese and cracker trays. Some popular recipes include taco bar, pasta salad, and grilled chicken skewers. To serve a large group, we suggest setting up a buffet-style serving station. To make the party more special, you can incorporate personalized decorations and have a special dessert. Some must-have kitchen tools for preparing food include knives, a food processor or blender, and a variety of baking sheets and pans.
TinasKitchen
My niece graduated H.S. and went to a party where they served Ambrosia. She wants it for her party. Anyone have a recipe? PC or not.

TinasKitchen said:
My niece graduated H.S. and went to a party where they served Ambrosia. She wants it for her party. Anyone have a recipe? PC or not.

PC doesnt have one, but I found 1 :D

Ambrosia Fruit Salad

Ingredients:

1 pound bag miniature marshmallows
2 cups broken pecans (optional)
1 jar (10 oz) well drained maraschino cherries(cut in half)
1 pound can pineapple chunks, well drained
1 package (7 oz) flaked coconut (optional)
1 can (10 oz) Mandarin orange sections, well drained
1 pound sour cream
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions:

Combine all of the ingredients as listed. Store in refrigerator with tight fitting lid. Refrigerate at least 4-6 hours. Do not freeze.

This recipe for Ambrosia serves/makes 10.

I thought that this recipe had Cool Whip and Pudding in it or am I thinking of a different recipe????

Related to My Niece Graduated H.s. and Went to a Party Where They Served

1. What type of food do you recommend for a graduation party?

We recommend a variety of finger foods and appetizers such as mini sandwiches, fruit and vegetable platters, and cheese and cracker trays. These options are easy to eat and can accommodate different dietary restrictions.

2. Can you suggest any recipes for a graduation party?

Absolutely! Some popular recipes for graduation parties include taco bar, pasta salad, and grilled chicken skewers. We also have a variety of easy and delicious recipes on our website that are perfect for any party.

3. Do you have any tips for serving a large group at a graduation party?

Yes, we recommend setting up a buffet-style serving station to make it easier for guests to serve themselves. This also allows for more variety in food options and makes it easier for guests to accommodate their own dietary restrictions.

4. How can I make my niece's graduation party more special?

You can make the party more special by incorporating personalized decorations, such as a banner with your niece's name and graduation year, or by creating a photo booth with props for guests to take pictures with. You can also consider having a special dessert, like a custom cake or cupcakes, to celebrate the occasion.

5. Are there any must-have kitchen tools for preparing food for a graduation party?

Some must-have kitchen tools for preparing food for a graduation party include a good set of knives, a food processor or blender, and a variety of baking sheets and pans. These tools will make meal prep and cooking much easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jabis68
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cookingwithdot