• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Newest Consultant Has Her Kick off Show Today

In summary, the woman went to her first show and it was successful. The woman is trying not to go to her first show with her recruits. There were four people at the show and sales were around $150.
chefkathy
and I totally don't want to go. Waahh!!!! :cry:

I am tired. I am working very hard. I just don't want to do this. I want to spend my afternoon with DH and DS.

But I will go because it is for the good of my team. :) And a grocery store that is on my way is having a grand reopening and they have 12 packs of Goose Island beer for $9.99 (which is a STEAL) so I'll come home with a car load of alcohol. LOL :) That will make DH happy.

I hope it goes well and is worth your time!! I hope it's at least close by and you don't need to drive forever. Let us know how it goes, while you have a Goose Island Beer in hand!:)

I have to drive to Joliet near the speedway. It's not that far, but I still don't want to go! LOL! This chilly weather doesn't help!

GO DEB GO!!!! She'll have a great show with you there!PS: What ever happened with the guy that signed up online... the one who was doing the tv show?

Good Luck Deb!! (I'm trying to not go with my recruits for their first show, mine didn't and I did fine so I really try hard not to go to mine. Anyone else?)

I never go with my recruits but I do encourage them to attend either my or another consultant's shows to observe.

My director did not attend mine and I would not have wanted her there. If someone really wants me to be there I will go but so far they are fine with the training and tips I give them before the first one.

I think it all depends on the individual director and consultant's personalities.

I couldn't agree more! I definitely didn't want my recruiter there (nerves) and my girls have told me that they didn't want that pressure either. So, I'll just leave it as is!

Thanks!

Well, I went. This is the second time I've gone to my recruit's first show. Both times they were hosting their own first show, which I think is hard to be both host and consultant, so it works for me. It is the way our NED teaches to do it. That way I can be the one doing the recruiting and booking talk.There were four people there and sales are at least $150 (yay!) and 1-2 bookings and ONE RECRUIT LEAD who will most likely sign by the end of the month! So it all worked out.As for the man who signed online, I keep leaving messages and he never calls me back. He did respond to a few of my emails and is supposed to be helping me with a fair on May 18th. His 30 days is over so we'll see.....

At least it qualifies as a show!!

Related to My Newest Consultant Has Her Kick off Show Today

1. What should I expect at a Pampered Chef kick off show?

At a kick off show, you can expect to see and learn about the latest Pampered Chef products, as well as enjoy some delicious food made with them. You will also have the opportunity to place orders and ask any questions you may have about the products.

2. How long does a kick off show typically last?

The length of a kick off show can vary, but they usually last around 2 hours. This allows enough time for product demonstrations, ordering, and socializing with the other attendees.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the kick off show?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage you to bring along anyone who may be interested in learning about Pampered Chef products. The more, the merrier!

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts at the kick off show?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available only to attendees of the kick off show. These deals are a great way to stock up on your favorite products or try something new at a discounted price.

5. Is there a cost to attend the kick off show?

No, there is no cost to attend the kick off show. It is a free event for anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and potentially placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • cincychef