• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Husband Broke a Hwc Martini Glass

In summary, last night Rae heard a delicate glass shatter and it was one of her HWC martini glasses. He knocked it over on the counter. Rae is just posting on here because she's irritated that it got broke but she doesn't want him to feel bad because it was only an accident. It's just they are SO expensive for her to buy right out when she only uses them maybe once a year at a special dinner. Oh well.... life goes on. Maybe Rae will host a show in May and get them on sale :-)I broke one of mine too. Knocked it off the counter as well. I could only be mad at myself ;) I've thought about replacing it, but again, don't want to spend the money
chefcharity
Last night I heard a very delicate glass shatter and it was one of my HWC martini glasses. He knocked it over on the counter. I'm just posting on here because I'm irritated that it got broke but I don't want him to feel bad because it was only an accident. It's just they are SO expensive for me to buy right out when I only use them maybe once a year at a special dinner. Oh well.... life goes on. Maybe I'll host a show in May and get them on sale :)

I broke one of mine too. Knocked it off the counter as well. I could only be mad at myself ;) I've thought about replacing it, but again, don't want to spend the money right now.

I'm sorry.... Here's to a 3pc set! :)

Maybe we could get together for a dinner party of 6! LOL!

Haha! With my luck, I'd break the rest of them before I made it to dinner! LOL

graceful, yep, that's me!

Here's a thought, why don't the two of you share the cost and split a set?! You would still have an odd number but then you could simply take one glass for a demo each instead of a whole set!

good idea, but she lives in OK and I live in IN.....probaly break the rest if I tried to ship them :)

Are you both going to Conference LOL you could use bubble wrap and hand carry them in your purse!!! Or just use double bubble wrap and send them with some peanuts and your good to go and it's all a tax write off!

I wish... but not this year. I'm brand new to PC (well, Jan) and just can't swing it. I will be there next year though!

I have a set you can get for 25

Dang! That's the only thing I don't like about fine glassware. It's delicate. It's also why I love the new Dots Beverage Glasses--they're nice and sturdy for glassware.

sandra foy said:
I have a set you can get for 25

Thanks for the offer. I'll pass tho. I'm going to get a set as a hostess in May.

Rae.. I'm with you! I was so excited to see how thick the dots glasses are!

April is Kit Enhensement month 40% off. Martini glass need special attention especially if you had a few. When placing something next to it while cleaning, you don't realize how wide the rim is. Accidents do happen! Life goes on! Buy stainless steel ones and they'll never break! Cheers!

I love the martini dots glasses but almost wish they would be made of a nice plastic of some sort..not the cheap looking kind but something that would not break easily. I know they wouldn't look as elegant but I have a lot of customers say they love the look of them but wouldn't buy them for themselves because they are so delicate. Seems like there has to be some type of material out there they could come up with

My MIL broke one of my wine glasses a few weeks ago LOL I couldn't be mad though because I predicted it would happen. It didn't help that we were outdoors...

(((hugs))) girls! I actually did a vendor booth last weekend & they had the doors open to get some air in there. The air blew over my tri-fold board which knocked down all 4 of the HWC Martini glasses. I was shocked that not one was broken!!! I seriously thought that I had just lost the whole set. AMAZING!

Oh my goodness, Sheila! I can't believe they didn't break! As delicate as they are.... wow! You were lucky :)

I used them as my centerpieces at Easter. I put jelly beans in one and the littel suckers (dumdums) in the other (using pink and purple) They were really cute, btw. Just thought I'd throw that in. Oh, and that is not when it got broke! LOL! It was sitting innocently on the counter not holding any candy at all!!

Fine glassware is usually fragile. If they were sturdier they wouldn't appeal to those who generally use special glasses. Of course, that's just my humble opinion.

Related to My Husband Broke a Hwc Martini Glass

1. What should I do if my husband accidentally breaks a Hwc martini glass?

If your husband has broken a Hwc martini glass, the best thing to do is to contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with finding a replacement or providing a refund.

2. Can the broken Hwc martini glass be repaired?

Unfortunately, we do not offer repair services for broken Hwc martini glasses. However, we do offer replacements or refunds for damaged products.

3. Will I have to pay for a replacement Hwc martini glass?

If your husband accidentally breaks a Hwc martini glass, you may be eligible for a replacement at no cost. Contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I still use the broken Hwc martini glass?

We do not recommend using a broken Hwc martini glass as it may pose a safety hazard. Please dispose of the broken glass and contact our customer service team for a replacement.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement Hwc martini glass?

The time it takes to receive a replacement Hwc martini glass may vary. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated timeline based on your location and product availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • quiverfull7