• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Grandson Was on Tv in Milwaukee Tonight

In summary, to find out when your grandson will be on TV in Milwaukee, you can check the TV schedule for the channel and time slot of his show or contact the TV station directly. Unfortunately, there is no option to watch the show online, but some TV stations may offer it on their website or through streaming. TV stations do not typically provide recordings of shows, but you can contact the producers or station to see if they can make an exception. It is not always possible to buy a DVD or digital copy of the show, but you can check the TV station's website or contact them directly. To share your grandson's TV appearance, you can share the show's date and time with others or take a video or photo and share it
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
My grandson was on TV in Milwaukee on channel 12 today. His parents took him to a Brewers game and they were interviewed. The tape included him saying "Go Brewers Go" and shaking his fist as a 2 year old would. Then the anchor said "what a cute peanut" - did anyone see that?

He (the 2 year old) is a major baseball nut. LOVES the Brewers - even on TV and everything is baseball, baseball, baseball. Of course with his dad as influence he is also a Packer fan but baseball is in his heart.

thats cool!! :)
this is what i have to look forward with my 15mth old and her baseball nut dad :)

Thats awesome... Isn't it neat to see someone you love and care about so much on tv for everyone to see??!! It's exciting, I bet he was so cute ;)

Carissidy said:
Thats awesome... Isn't it neat to see someone you love and care about so much on tv for everyone to see??!! It's exciting, I bet he was so cute ;)
I am sure! But I didn't get to see it since I live in NC. I'm hoping my son's friend was able to tape it and I can get a copy. But he is the cutest if I say so myself - and I do.:love:

That is too cute! Wish I'd seen it.

1. How can I find out when my grandson will be on TV in Milwaukee?

You can check the TV schedule for the channel and time slot that your grandson's show is typically aired on. You can also contact the TV station directly for more information.

2. Can I watch the TV show my grandson was on online?

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a link to watch the show online. However, some TV stations do offer the option to watch their programs on their website or through a streaming service.

3. Will the TV station send me a recording of my grandson's appearance?

TV stations do not typically provide recordings of individual segments or shows. You can try contacting the show's producers or the TV station to see if they can make an exception.

4. Can I buy a DVD or digital copy of the TV show my grandson was on?

Some TV shows may offer DVD or digital copies for purchase, but this is not always the case. You can check the TV station's website or contact them directly to see if this option is available.

5. How can I share my grandson's TV appearance with others?

You can share the date and time of the TV show with your friends and family so they can tune in to watch. You can also take a video or photo of your grandson on TV and share it on social media or through email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Trish1953
Replies
Views
Harrle
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat