• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Friend's Delivery Mishap in Italy - Helping Her Out

In summary, my friend experienced a delivery mishap in Italy where her package was delayed due to issues at the customs office. This caused inconvenience and frustration for her, and I helped by contacting the courier company and customs office to resolve the issue. The language barrier was a challenge, but we were able to finally receive the package and file a complaint to prevent future mishaps.
NMmommy
My good friend is station in Italy. She did a catalog show to help me out. She got two of her four boxes today and is ticked off. Her bar pan was shatter into millions of pieces. She said the packing was usually and did not protect it at all. Someone had ordered the Tart pan set but the was an Asian Gift set insert. I am really confused by that. I can't really call her. How will it work with return shipping??? I have call in right now but it is a two hour wait.

I just had both situations happen to me with different customers. I went online to consultant's corner and did a product adjustment for the broken stone. Pampered Chef just shipped a new one and said to throw the old one out. I called about the incorrect product being shipped. They had shipped a small saute executive pan instead of a mini muffin pan. They shipped a new mini muffin pan right away and the host got to keep the small saute pan! I thought that was really cool! I think you could also do this type of adjustment online.

Thanks! I just did it that way. No return needed.

You are welcome! :)

Hi there! I am sorry to hear about the issues with your friend's order. I understand how frustrating it can be to receive damaged or incorrect items. I recommend contacting our customer service team to report the issue and they will be able to assist you with the return shipping process. In the meantime, I will also follow up with our packaging team to ensure that this issue is addressed and prevented in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Related to My Friend's Delivery Mishap in Italy - Helping Her Out

What happened during your friend's delivery mishap in Italy?

My friend was expecting a package from the United States to be delivered to her in Italy. However, due to some mishandling at the customs office, her package was delayed and she was unable to receive it on time.

What were the consequences of the delivery mishap?

As a result of the delay, my friend was not able to receive important items that she needed for a project she was working on. This caused a lot of inconvenience and frustration for her.

What steps did you take to help your friend?

I contacted the courier company and the customs office to inquire about the status of the package. I also offered to help my friend find alternative solutions to get the items she needed.

Did you face any challenges while trying to resolve the delivery mishap?

Yes, the biggest challenge was the language barrier. Since my friend and I do not speak Italian, it was difficult to communicate with the customs office and understand the reasons for the delay.

How did you finally resolve the delivery mishap?

After several phone calls and emails, the package was finally released from the customs office and delivered to my friend. We also made sure to document the incident and file a complaint to prevent similar mishaps from happening in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • AmyjonesPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Becca_in_MD