• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Flyer is Gone: What Happened?

In summary, this woman thinks her flyer was taken down and replaced with another one. She plans to post again tomorrow.
ahammons
I just put up a flyer the other day in the building where our post office is located. I was in that building yesterday, and noticed that my flyer is gone! It had my info on it, so at first I was kind of hoping that someone took it so that they could contact me, but I still haven't heard anything. Then I noticed that there are a bunch of new flyers and catalogs up from another ds business. Now I'm starting to wonder if someone took mine down and threw it away to put theirs up.... I don't want to think the worst, but that's what I'm thinking right now. :rolleyes: Oh well, I guess I'll just have to print up some more!

I would take theirs down and put yours back up!:D :D :D

I didn't have one with me though - darn! lol

I'm not sure if that's what happened, but it was the same lady's stuff plastered every few feet along the board. Just makes me wonder.... :rolleyes:

Did you have permission to post?

Yes, it's open for everyone to post there.

It happens sometimes. I post at the grocery stores and the ones that have a lot of stuff people just help themselves to cover yours. It happens to me all the time, but I just move it back to the open :)

Just post again and see what happens. Maybe clump some of the other DS stuff together and put yours in the open spot.

I will probably go back to post another one tomorrow. I always try to put mine so that it won't cover anyone else's, but I guess some people aren't as considerate.
I also found another area in that building where people can post flyers, so I'll post one there too. :)

Related to My Flyer is Gone: What Happened?

1. What should I do if I can't find my flyer?

If you can't find your flyer, you can always access it online on our website or through our mobile app.

2. Why did my flyer disappear from my account?

There could be a few reasons why your flyer disappeared. It's possible that you accidentally deleted it or it could have expired. If you're still having trouble, please contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I still redeem offers from my flyer if it's gone?

Yes, as long as the offer is still valid, you can redeem it even if your flyer is no longer visible in your account.

4. How often do flyers expire?

Flyers typically expire at the end of each month, but some offers may have different expiration dates. It's always best to check the specific expiration date for each offer.

5. Can I save my flyer for future use?

Yes, you can save your flyer by bookmarking it or taking a screenshot on your device. This way, you can access it later without having to search for it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Savannah_Peach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • MakinBacon