• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Return...can You Help?

In summary, the customer should call the company to schedule the return and the back of the sales receipt has the number and instructions for doing so.
SilverCeladon
How do I go about doing it? Do I just call HO? Can I do it in PP3? I'm not sure what she is returning yet but my sister just emailed me and this lady wants to return some things. Thanks ladies!

You will need to know what is being returned, and the sales receipt. Then I just enter it online in Consultant Corner. It walks you through it.

The customershould be calling PC and scheduling the return on her own. They are very good in HO about getting the item back out to them as well.

On the back of the customers receipt should be the number and the instructions on how to do a return.

Just easier for the customer, that way you are not the "middle man" and she will get her replacement directly.

I would call the customer directly. Find out if she wants to return and get money back or exchange for other items. If she simply wants to return, you can do it online behind CC under "Product Adjustment." If she wants to exchange, you'll need to know what she wants and you'll have to call or have her call the HO herself.

I don't mind taking care of these things--it's all about customer service. I don't do the mailing for them, but I do get the process rolling and tell them what to do. The HO can always ship product directly to the customer, even if you're the one handling the return.

Great! Thanks everybody!

Thanks Debbie for saying the customer service part. So many times we loose site about keeping our customers happy & helping them out. If they are not happy or we don't seem willing to help them out how do we expect for them to remain good customers.There is someone in my upline who refuses to do stuff like this & I am constantly hearing things from customers on how rude she is.

Related to My First Return...can You Help?

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase with a valid receipt. Items must be unused and in their original packaging.

What if I received a damaged or defective product?

If your product arrived damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx and we will assist you with a replacement or refund.

Can I return a product without the original packaging?

We are unable to accept returns without the original packaging. It helps us ensure the product is in its original condition and helps with processing the return.

What if I no longer have my receipt?

If you no longer have your receipt, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to assist you with your return. Proof of purchase, such as a credit card statement, may be required.

Do I have to pay for return shipping?

If you are returning a product due to a mistake on our end, we will provide a prepaid shipping label. Otherwise, the cost of shipping for a return will be the responsibility of the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef