• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Online Registry--Woo-Hooo!

In summary, Kimberly sent out a wedding registry sweepstakes email and got one response without picking up the phone. She is excited and expects great results this summer.
TwinGirlsMom
[FONT="Arial]Getting my PWS a couple months ago is paying off!
Last night I sent out the wedding registry sweepstakes email including a little personal note from myself offering $25 for referrals.
Well, got one today without picking up the phone...the couple just signed up online! I set a goal earlier this year to focus on brides so I'm soo excited and am expecting great results this summer[/FONT]

Way to go Kimberly!!

Thank You! :)

Great job! Did you send the email to your entire address book....or just engaged couples?I would love your wording :)

TwinGirlsMom said:
[FONT="Arial]Getting my PWS a couple months ago is paying off!
Last night I sent out the wedding registry sweepstakes email including a little personal note from myself offering $25 for referrals.
Well, got one today without picking up the phone...the couple just signed up online! I set a goal earlier this year to focus on brides so I'm soo excited and am expecting great results this summer[/FONT]

What is the wording do you use in your wedding registry sweepstakes email? That is cool about the results your recieving!!

Very exciting. May this be the start of many registries.

Wow! This is exciting! I too just registered my first 2 brides-to-be. I have been doing it a little differently. I offer to register them for them! I give them the current shopping list off an order form and ask them to select anything and everything they want. I then have them write down the questions the website asks: bride, groom, address (add that no PO boxes line), phone, cell phone, email and choose a password and write a special message for family and friends. Then I enter it for them and the fun begins! If someone doesn't have an email address (this is why I did the registry for her in the first place!), I use my own but put all her info in otherwise. One thing my newest bride (number 3) and I have discussed is adding a line telling people to order under her bridal show instead of off the website so she will get the free product amounts as well. It's worked so far! Hope your registries continue to go well. It's a lot of fun and people get so excited to shop as much as they want!!!!!!

Related to My First Online Registry--Woo-Hooo!

1. What is "My First Online Registry--Woo-Hooo!"?

"My First Online Registry--Woo-Hooo!" is a free service offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to create a customized online registry for your special occasion, such as a wedding, birthday, or housewarming.

2. How do I create a registry?

To create a registry, simply visit our website and click on the "Create Registry" button. You will then be prompted to fill out some basic information and choose the products you would like to include on your registry.

3. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the desired changes.

4. How do my guests purchase items from my registry?

Once you have created your registry, you will receive a unique link that you can share with your guests. They can then visit this link and purchase items directly from your registry.

5. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry. However, we recommend selecting a variety of items at different price points to accommodate all of your guests' budgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • amya