• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for a successful demo at a grocery store?

In summary, the speaker is planning to do a show at a local grocery store's club room, where they will be serving wine and appetizers. They plan to keep the menu simple with artichoke cups and Mango Confetti Salsa. They will also be setting up a contact sheet to gather information and potentially offer discounts or promotions for future parties. The speaker is also advised to bring business cards or flyers, as well as engage with potential customers to create a positive and welcoming atmosphere. They are hoping for successful sales and bookings from the event.
minirottie
I figure it's closest to a booth so I'm posting here.

As I'd mentioned in an earlier post, a local grocery contacted me to do shows in their club room. Thursday night is my first one. Wine tasting and appetizers. I'm going pretty simple and doing the artichoke cups (I just love them) since they are easy to make, and I can do a second tray as necessary. Also planning (based on attendance) to do the Mango Confetti Salsa in the MFP, since I know they carry jicama there (except the day they ran out when I was going to take it to a party!)

I'm buying everything there that night, setting up and really hoping for some sales/interest/bookings.

I was planning to do a contact sheet so I can get info, add to news letter if desired and email recipes, etc.

Any other suggestions for what I should do? It's a big space in there so I don't think I'll do a full "booth" set up. We're also tentatively scheduling 2-4 more of these in August on Thursday evenings and I think Saturday afternoons

Wish me luck!

Good Luck and let us know how it goes!

I hope to get some bookings out of this!I would also suggest bringing some business cards or flyers with your contact information and a brief description of your business. This way, even if someone doesn't have time to fill out the contact sheet, they can take a card and contact you later. Also, make sure to have some catalogs or product information available for people to browse through. This will give them a better idea of the products you offer and may spark some interest in booking a party.Another idea could be to offer a special discount or promotion for anyone who books a party that night. This can incentivize people to book with you and help you secure some future parties.Lastly, make sure to engage with everyone who comes to your table. Be friendly and approachable, and don't be afraid to strike up a conversation about the products or the party itself. This will help create a positive and welcoming atmosphere and may lead to more interest and bookings. Good luck with your show!

What is "My First Grocery Store Demo"?

"My First Grocery Store Demo" is a unique program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can conduct cooking demonstrations in grocery stores. This allows them to reach a broader audience and introduce potential customers to the products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef.

How do I sign up for "My First Grocery Store Demo"?

To sign up for "My First Grocery Store Demo", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you schedule your demo at a local grocery store.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "My First Grocery Store Demo"?

Yes, you do need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "My First Grocery Store Demo". This program is exclusively available for our consultants to help them grow their business and reach new customers.

What are the benefits of conducting a "My First Grocery Store Demo"?

There are many benefits to conducting a "My First Grocery Store Demo". It allows you to reach a wider audience, introduce new customers to our products, and potentially grow your business. It also provides you with the opportunity to network with other consultants and grocery store staff.

What do I need to bring for a "My First Grocery Store Demo"?

For a "My First Grocery Store Demo", you will need to bring your Pampered Chef products, ingredients for the recipes you plan to demonstrate, and any marketing materials you would like to share with potential customers. It is also recommended to bring business cards or contact information for interested individuals to follow up with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Deb's A Cookin'