• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Daughter's School Needs Donations for the Cakewalk

In summary, the conversation discusses various ways to include a recipe card with a cake, as well as ideas for a Halloween cake.
linojackie
So of course I'm going to send 3 or 4 items. And look at that, they include recipes too! ;)

So, I figured the warm nutty caramel brownies and the peppermint fudge cookies since I have a recipe card for them...what else?

Last edited:
Apple Tarlets are great!

I was thinking of doing something for my kids school cakewalk at Halloween. How would you inculde the recipe card, wrap it up, etc.

What about a Barbie cake made with the batter bowl and the decorator set. One of my cluster mates brought it to our meeting last month and it was adorable and very easy. That would be a huge hit!

You could turn a Batter Bowl shaped cake into a jack-o-lantern.

Chocolate PB Cup Torte! Nobody will believe that you made it yourself until they read the recipe. :D

I have the bundt pan, does anyone know if you can make a pumpkin cake with the bundt pan?

Make sure you include your info with the recipe card...you never know. I made some things for the pie auction at our school last year, and included my business info along witht he recipe and I got a booking and a couple of sales.

noelskitchen said:
I was thinking of doing something for my kids school cakewalk at Halloween. How would you inculde the recipe card, wrap it up, etc.

I would created cute recipe card tags - - I love my stampin' up supplies for these. Look here & search for "recipe cards" for ideas. Splitcoaststampers - the stamper's community

I just started making recipe cards and they are FUN!

linojackie said:
So of course I'm going to send 3 or 4 items. And look at that, they include recipes too! ;)

So, I figured the warm nutty caramel brownies and the peppermint fudge cookies since I have a recipe card for them...what else?

You could also use your batter bowl to make a spider cake....someone told me about this(I am terrified of spiders LOL,but it is very "Halloweenish")
She said that the body was created with the batter bowl & the legs were made with licorish. Good Luck!!!

Related to My Daughter's School Needs Donations for the Cakewalk

1. What is a Cakewalk?

A Cakewalk is a fun and popular fundraising event commonly held at schools and community gatherings. It typically involves a circular path marked out on the ground, with numbered squares placed along the path. Participants walk around the path while music plays, and when the music stops, a number is drawn and the person standing on that numbered square wins a prize, typically a cake or baked good.

2. Why does my daughter's school need donations for the Cakewalk?

The Cakewalk is a popular and effective way for schools to raise funds for various programs and initiatives. By donating a cake or baked good for the Cakewalk, you are helping to support your daughter's school and the community. Your donation will also contribute to the success of the Cakewalk and make it a fun and exciting event for everyone involved.

3. What types of donations are needed for the Cakewalk?

The Cakewalk relies on donations of cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other baked goods. These can be homemade or store-bought, as long as they are wrapped and ready to be won by participants. Non-food items such as gift cards or small toys can also be donated as prizes.

4. How can I donate to the Cakewalk?

You can donate by dropping off your baked goods or other donations at the designated collection area at your daughter's school. You can also reach out to the school's PTA or fundraising committee to inquire about specific donation guidelines and arrangements.

5. Can I still participate in the Cakewalk if I don't make a donation?

Yes, you can still participate in the Cakewalk even if you do not make a donation. However, by donating a cake or baked good, you are not only supporting your daughter's school, but you are also contributing to the excitement and success of the event. So we encourage everyone to consider making a donation if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • kspry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies