• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Cousin's Scary Front Yard Pics in Maple Hill, KS

In summary, my cousin in Maple Hill, KS took these pictures in his front yard today. Isnt that scary. Wow, that is scary! Holy Crap!
Miss Cori
:eek: My cousin in Maple Hill, KS took these pictures in his front yard today. Isnt that scary.:eek:

Attachments

• Tornado 1.jpg
    Tornado 1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 509
  • Tornado 2.jpg
    Tornado 2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 433
Wow, that is scary! :eek:

Holy Crap!

Is everyone OK? House OK?

How scary?? Is everyone ok??

Wow! See, I guess I can live with Hurricanes since we have A LOT more warning! Are they okay?

And he e-mailed these to you from The Emerald City?

Everyone is fine at their house. I dont know about everyone elses house.
It didnt really get as close as it looks I guess. Still too close for comfort

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And he e-mailed these to you from The Emerald City?
ROTFLMBO!:D :D Too funny! LOL, I'm still laughing! Leave it to you Kitchen Guy to come up with that, but the funny thing is, I can understand your thought process, one wouldn't think he would just be kicking it on his computer emailing everyone in the middle of a tornado!:rolleyes: :eek: :p

Oh yeah! I'm glad everyone is okay!:)

Wow - you can tell the person who took the pic lives in Kansas. If I looked out my window and saw that, I think I would make a run for the basement...not think to grab my camera and take pics! (giggle) Glad to hear everyone's okay.

pcchris said:
Wow - you can tell the person who took the pic lives in Kansas. If I looked out my window and saw that, I think I would make a run for the basement...not think to grab my camera and take pics! (giggle) Glad to hear everyone's okay.

My family survived the April 3, 1974 tornado that destroyed my hometown of Xenia, Ohio. I remember my dad (a couple weeks later when another warning went out) standing on the front steps looking for a tornado! My mom kept yelling at him to come inside. I think there's just something about men that makes them intrigued by that stuff!!

Wow, that's amazing. Scary....

GeorgiaPeach said:
My family survived the April 3, 1974 tornado that destroyed my hometown of Xenia, Ohio. I remember my dad (a couple weeks later when another warning went out) standing on the front steps looking for a tornado! My mom kept yelling at him to come inside. I think there's just something about men that makes them intrigued by that stuff!!

Lisa,

I just caught a documentary (part of it) on Xenia. You must have some horrible and amazing memories from that storm. It was NASTY!

Yes, we pretty much had funnel clouds yesterday; no actual tornadoes that touched the ground. I knew it would be an interesting day when the weatherman said we'd have "sporadic funnel clouds throughout the day across the state". Gotta love tornado alley:rolleyes:

chefjeanine said:
Lisa,

I just caught a documentary (part of it) on Xenia. You must have some horrible and amazing memories from that storm. It was NASTY!

I was 10. Our house wasn't hit but my brother and dad were in it. I can still hear my brother screaming in the phone for someone to come and get him. The roads my dad took actually followed the tornado. When he got to the phone booth Kenny called from, the entire gas station was gone. As a parent, I can't even imagine the feeling that would wash over you. (Kenny had run into a store across the street and was fine.)

You're right about the memories. The stories you hear after tornados are amazing. One that really sticks with me is of a house that was completely gone but a Bible was found lying on a table on the same page where it was left.

Thirty-three years later, living in another state, when people find out I lived in Xenia they would always ask about the tornado.

Related to My Cousin's Scary Front Yard Pics in Maple Hill, KS

1. What is the story behind the scary front yard pics in Maple Hill, KS?

The story behind the scary front yard pics in Maple Hill, KS is that my cousin, who lives in Maple Hill, took some pictures of their front yard decorations for Halloween. The decorations were very lifelike and realistic, leading to some creepy and scary photos.

2. Are the front yard pics actually real or just photoshopped?

The front yard pics are actually real and not photoshopped. My cousin's family loves to go all out for Halloween and spend a lot of time creating and setting up their scary decorations.

3. Where exactly in Maple Hill, KS is the front yard with the scary pics located?

The front yard with the scary pics is located in a residential neighborhood in Maple Hill, KS. Due to privacy reasons, we cannot disclose the specific address.

4. Can visitors take pictures of the front yard decorations?

Yes, visitors are welcome to take pictures of the front yard decorations. However, we ask that you respect the privacy of the homeowners and their property.

5. Is there a specific time when the front yard decorations are on display?

The front yard decorations are usually on display throughout the month of October leading up to Halloween. However, the exact dates and times may vary, so it's best to check with the homeowners or keep an eye out for any updates on their social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies