• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!

the 9th. You can find it at: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/show-your-stuff-online-catalog-show-january-1-9-a-29811/I just had a past host call me out of the blue and placed an order over $80, all stoneware and she saved over $25!my show for tonight cancelled to. But I made some phone calls and put together a little show.get on the phone and collect stoneware orders and submit a catalog showMy shows are all scheduled for later in the month, so I'm doing a small catalog show. Make some calls. It can't hurt.
ahammons
My host for tomorrow just e-mailed me to let me know that she still hasn't had any responses from people. I even offered to mail the invites for her, but she waited until the end of last week to start inviting people! So if she doesn't have many people get back to her by today, she just wants to put the show off for another weekend. :mad: Little frustrated with her right now!

Plus, this is a busy month for me personally, so I didn't book any other shows before the 9th. :rolleyes:

That stinks!

Can you do an email to people about the Stoneware Special and give free shipping or something to get a show in before the 9th?

Is she willing to give you her list w/phone numbers for you to call & check on their status?

Make your own show, email about the cookware special! Talk to everyone you know, they will help you out.

I just had a past host call me out of the blue and placed an order over $80, all stoneware and she saved over $25!

my show for tonight cancelled to. But I made some phone calls and put together a little show.

get on the phone and collect stoneware orders and submit a catalog show

My shows are all scheduled for later in the month, so I'm doing a small catalog show. Make some calls. It can't hurt.

I know how you feel - I had a girl who was going to get back to me by the 31st of Dec. with all of her orders so I could submit them on the 1st. She is away until the 9th, and I haven't heard a peep from her. My first cooking show isn't until the 12th. Oh, well!

I have a show next Tuesday, but I'm not sure if it will close in time. I didn't even realize there was a closing deadline. But, if I get the tablecloth I'd be happy to sell it. I really don't think I'll use it. This host asked for this date. I didn't push it. I was actually surprised she wanted it.

Thanks everyone! So far, I haven't heard anything from my host so I guess the show is still on. She said she'd let me know by the end of the day if she wanted to reschedule. I'm crossing my fingers! :D

JAE said:
I have a show next Tuesday, but I'm not sure if it will close in time. I didn't even realize there was a closing deadline. But, if I get the tablecloth I'd be happy to sell it. I really don't think I'll use it. This host asked for this date. I didn't push it. I was actually surprised she wanted it.

If I don't get enough orders together I would be interested in buying it if you get it. I REALLY want it. I just haven't had any takers on the stoneware email I sent out. I'm making calls this weekend though to see what I can pull together.

hperschnick, Wouldn't you look at it and know you didn't earn it? What's the point of buying that, if you're active?

Myself, I would like one of those medium woven things, only available for consultants, from a few years ago, before I even knew about PC.

From a "now wants to collect anything PC related" point of view...

My Jan.5 show rescheduled for the 12th. I mailed out a stoneware flyer to all my past stoneware purchasees. I'll calling on the 7-8-9 to collect stoneware orders $150 to make a show. It's already working. I am up to $52, and the last email order said she was asking friends if they wanted to order anything, so she could make it a show for herself.

Instead of a flyer at this late date, use PP to pull up the names of past stoneware orders and personally call them with our great deal. And, anyone who had a show in the last year can get an additional 10% off. You will make your $150!!! Just ask!!!

kspry said:
hperschnick, Wouldn't you look at it and know you didn't earn it? What's the point of buying that, if you're active?

Nope, I would be fine with it. I like it and want it. I'm going to try to get enough orders together but if I don't that doesn't mean I want it less and if someone else isn't going to use it... I may as well be enjoying it.

Heather, I set up an online catalog show through PWS from Jan 1 thru Jan 3. Got better responses than ever before. Felt good sending off that show so early!

I sent an email last week... I may follow up with something from my PWS. I'm making calls tomorrow so we will see how it goes. I made some calls earlier in the week and didn't get any takers but I'm hopeful tomorrow will be better.

1. What is "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!"?

"My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!" is a popular game created by Pampered Chef that gives you the opportunity to win a free tablecloth by hosting a cooking show.

2. How can I participate in "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!"?

To participate in "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!", all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef cooking show and reach the required sales minimum. Your Pampered Chef consultant will then enter you into the game for a chance to win a free tablecloth.

3. What is the sales minimum required to enter "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!"?

The required sales minimum to enter "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!" varies depending on your location. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific sales minimum in your area.

4. When will the winner of "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!" be announced?

The winner of "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!" will be announced at the end of the month. If you are the lucky winner, your Pampered Chef consultant will contact you to arrange the delivery of your free tablecloth.

5. Can I still participate in "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!" if I have hosted a Pampered Chef cooking show before?

Yes, you can participate in "My Chance at the Tablecloth Might Be Gone!" even if you have hosted a Pampered Chef cooking show before. As long as you reach the required sales minimum, you will be entered into the game for a chance to win a free tablecloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teddik
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tmseiling
  • melissaboyd