• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 5-Year-Old's Photo Session: No Twins or Triplets!

In summary, Deb and Shana are both pregnant and looking forward to their upcoming pregnancies. Deb is due September 2nd and Shana is due September 24th. Both women are expecting babies and are looking forward to their upcoming births. Deb is booked for 8 shows in August and Shana is booked for 6 shows in August. Shana is also booked for 10 shows in August and October. Both women are planning on earning level 4 Disney.
You don't look huge at all. I think you look cute! I guess I have been out of the loop for a while, do you know what you are having?

Deb you look great. My sister in law is due Sept 3rd and she is MUCH bigger than you.

Congrats! I love this picture!!

Shana~She's not finding out, it's a SURPRISE!

I'm due Sept 2nd with a BABY! :D I kinda wanted to know this time, but DH wanted to keep it a secret, so we didn't find out.

you look great :)

You look great! I think I saw you at conference too, did you have a shiny pink shirt on one day? We are due a day or two apart. I don't know what it is either. Good luck for the next month. Are you doing many shows in August?

cincychef said:
You look great! I think I saw you at conference too, did you have a shiny pink shirt on one day? We are due a day or two apart. I don't know what it is either. Good luck for the next month. Are you doing many shows in August?

Yes, that was me with the shiny pink shirt. LOL. Lots of people noticed me that day.

I have 8 shows booked for August--my last one is August 23rd. Let's hope I make it! Gotta fill up Sept with catalog shows and start booking Oct cooking shows! MUST. EARN. DISNEY!

DebbieJ said:
Yes, that was me with the shiny pink shirt. LOL. Lots of people noticed me that day.

I have 8 shows booked for August--my last one is August 23rd. Let's hope I make it! Gotta fill up Sept with catalog shows and start booking Oct cooking shows! MUST. EARN. DISNEY!

Good for you, Deb!! That's awesome. My daughter was born Sept 24th almost 5 years ago. I wasn't a director at the time, but I kept things going with catalog shows too. At that time, I don't think online shows were an option but hopefully you'll get some people intrested in those too! Good luck!! I'm sure you'll make it work AND earn Disney!

good for you! Congratulations! It seems like so long ago for me, but I was pregnant when I saw you at conference last year.

Deb I loved the pink shirt. You looked great! I have 6 shows right now, had 7 but one just cancelled this morning. Of course it was one for the first week of August. I want to book 10 in August and right now my last one is the 25th. I was trying to decide if that should be the last one. When I had my son in 2006 he was early and I still had a show scheduled that I had to pass on. I am trying to avoid that this time. My husband said to schedule them and if I go early he will finish! Which is a big deal coming from him.
I am doing the same in Sept, I have about 8 catalog shows right now but want 20. I also have 4 October shows booked. Sounds like we are planning on the same track. I want to earn level 4 Disney, but am on track for 3, Which isn't too bad for being pregnant.

Related to My 5-Year-Old's Photo Session: No Twins or Triplets!

1. Can I schedule a photo session for my 5-year-old if they are not a twin or triplet?

Yes, absolutely! Our photo sessions are available for all children, regardless of whether they have siblings or not.

2. How long does the photo session typically last?

Our standard photo session for a 5-year-old typically lasts about 1-2 hours. However, the length may vary depending on the child's mood and cooperation during the session.

3. Do I need to bring any props or outfits for the photo session?

It is not necessary to bring any props or outfits, but you are welcome to bring any special items or outfits that you would like your child to be photographed in. We also have a variety of props and outfits available for use during the session.

4. Can I bring my child's favorite toy or stuffed animal to the photo session?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your child's favorite toy or stuffed animal to the photo session. We can incorporate it into some of the photos if you would like.

5. Can I bring other family members or pets to the photo session?

Yes, you are welcome to bring other family members or pets to the photo session. However, please let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly and make sure everyone is included in the photos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies